Night/Time bug?

emachado_99

Question

I don't know if anyone else is experiencing the same issue as me, but it seems as it is always night time for me (Currently in game, and its Friday 3:53 pm, and its dark), and its seems as its snowing a lot. And just recently some fog or something has shown up for me, so now its really hard for me to see whats infront of me, even with high beams, and auxiliary lights..

Is this a bug, or is it normal?

6 answers to this question

From what you're telling me, it just seems very normal of the mod to simulate Winter Weather like conditions such as the day turning to night very quickly and also very think fog causing unpleasant driving conditions simulating what can happen sometimes in real life. If the conditions are too hard to drive in I recommend turning down the rain/snow probability meaning the skies will be alot clearer in the night, and if you want the harder driving conditions turn the probability back up.

Hope this helps!

Cheers

Click

Cz6DhhJ.png

----

Proud ST Trucking Member!

If I've helped you, Click the "↑ Icon " to show your feedback!

From what you're telling me, it just seems very normal of the mod to simulate Winter Weather like conditions such as the day turning to night very quickly and also very think fog causing unpleasant driving conditions simulating what can happen sometimes in real life. If the conditions are too hard to drive in I recommend turning down the rain/snow probability meaning the skies will be alot clearer in the night, and if you want the harder driving conditions turn the probability back up.

Hope this helps!

Cheers

Click

Ok thanks, I just wasn't sure if it being dark all the time was a bug or not. Thanks for the help :D

• Upvote 1

Yeah. That thick fog is very scary to drive through. Can't see a thing two meters in front of my truck! I hope the weather gets in sync, soon.

• Upvote 2

Some people should really get a license before even thinking about buying Euro Truck Simulator 2 or American Truck Simulator. Drive safely, folks!

GP53e75.jpg

< < < Don't bet on sinking ships because they'll turn your chips to trash! > > >

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.