Any replacement for Triplogger ???

McDodge34 [FR QC]

As MrHarv said, I recommend ETS2Data.com, which should cover all of your needs. The signature that records your jobs, etc... looks something like this - http://prntscr.com/9v450j (example taken from DoubleO's Signature)

I hope you find what your looking for :)

High End Transport, Driver | WoTRDB, Support and Translator | Freelance Virtual Photographer                                          

KVVcvfk.jpg

Excellence In Motion

Didn't TruckNet do the signature thing from Day one?

I believe they did as well, yes. I'm not saying that TruckNet is not a great site, I just recommend ETS2Data also. Don't get me wrong, TruckNet is great, but I personally prefer ETS2Data.

High End Transport, Driver | WoTRDB, Support and Translator | Freelance Virtual Photographer                                          

KVVcvfk.jpg

Excellence In Motion

ETS2Data,com is a brilliant alternative, with our trip logger currently in testing stages and very close to being released, we also have a lot of other brilliant features such as an events panel, A VTC dashboard etc.

Looks alright to me, but where do we find the app needed for everything to load the trips I make automatically there, I've signed up already and configured the profile I think everything is done correctly

76561198104067447.png

• 2 weeks later...

Archived