Euro Truck Radio Truck Hunt

Faloozi

2nXJ1LX.png

What is Truck Hunt?

Truck Hunt is a revolutionary new idea to bring together the wide majority of Euro Truck Radio. This involves a select area of the Euro Truck Community which will mainly be around 5-6 different towns as close to each other as possible.  This event will run on Saturday 13th Febuary 2016 at the time of 12;00 GMT, in London at NBFC

The idea of the afternoon is to get the community working together in a kind of hide and seek fashion. Furthermore, I have got paintjobs to offer to the community for the ones who we believe to have given the best effort in the afternoon or evening that truck hunt runs. 

The plan is to have all of the truck hunters starting in one location and when the time comes to making the off, recording any names of people participating. It is then there job to plan and get to all 6 of the cities that we have laid out for them.

The cities are:

Dover

Southampton

London

Plymouth

Felixstowe

Cambridge

There will be Convoy Controllers on the entrances to each town ensuring that truck hunters are arriving with cargo’s. This prevents truckers from spawning into each town just to find the truck and win one of the paintjobs. However, winning is not all about the afternoon, it is about trying to get people to communicate and work well as part of a wide community. 

At the end of the event, there will be a well done on TeamSpeak if they have it and a convoy will also be organised by myself to further the afternoon and make it enjoyable for everyone that has attended. The convoy will start in London and finish in NBFC - Time of convoy leaving: 15:00 GMT allowing 3 hours for all Truck Hunters to return . (See after this covering letter to know about convoy)

Please see the Google Document for more information about event and convoy:

Please register for this event via this Google Form:

If you have any questions please feel free to email me on: [email protected]

Interesting.....

You could have done with a few pictures and different text font/colours to make your post look a bit more attractive.

But ya know, its up to you what you put on your posts :D

If my comment helped you in any way, or you found it funny, click this button ↗↗↗

76561198170110153.png  Truckers.FM No.1 Trance and Dance DJ  SCS Closed Beta-Tester 

Just wondering, which server?

Is there a limit of number of total drivers for the event?

When will signups close?

Does it have to be a team?  If it is a team, does each driver still need to visit all cities, or is it one driver per team?

Where is the starting city?

Also for the sake of fun, I hope no one cheats or resorts to dodgy tactics.

^

Hello,

If you are working in teams, you can assign cities to each driver so they only have to visit one per team. The starting city is in London at NBFC. This will be held on 6th Febuary 2016 on Eu#3. Signups will close at 23:59 on 05/02/15

Hope this helps,

if you need any more informaiton, please email me on: [email protected]

Thanks,

Mark P

(Events Manager)

• 2 weeks later...

Archived