Renault Range T coming to Euro Truck Simulator 2

freddiebox

"Meanwhile, we are still hard at work improving Euro Truck Simulator 2. As we are showing a ton of North American vehicles today, we did not want our European fans to feel betrayed. So we thought that a teaser image of a new truck being readied for introduction to ETS2 will cheer them up today."

http://blog.scssoft.com/2016/01/truck-licensing-situation-update.html

The future is here. ^^

renault_t2.jpg

76561198004601492.png

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

So this truck is coming to ETS2? I haven't heard of anything for SCS about this? Or is this one of your own mods, that will be available for download? I'm confused.

High End Transport, Driver | WoTRDB, Support and Translator | Freelance Virtual Photographer                                          

KVVcvfk.jpg

Excellence In Motion

^

Great! Looks amazing, thanks for the update In your first post also :D

High End Transport, Driver | WoTRDB, Support and Translator | Freelance Virtual Photographer                                          

KVVcvfk.jpg

Excellence In Motion

Once this is out, there will finally be more than 3 Renault drivers on the server at once. Also note the subtle hint that SCS has been at work at more than an american map, so see you soon map dlc #3

Independent driver

On 8/28/2018 at 2:16 PM, caff!!! said:

to quote Revolver Ocelot: I love to reload shift gears during a battle delivery.

I already has a renualt T, i guess its time to compare my version to SCS version :3

Looks nice, but look at the caption underneath "Renault T Spotted somewhere in the south of France" - this suggests to me that there will either be a Going South or Going West DLC because the lowest we can go in France is Lyon and that is quite close to the center and quite East. What makes me think this is a new DLC is a) the quote and B) Look at the detail on the trees behind it, they look similar to the trees in Scandinavia. However the Going South / West idea suggests that we may be a) going into Italy or B) going into the west of France and Spain but remember how long SCS took on Scandinavia, if they are planning on releasing this DLC soon it isn't going to be as big as Scandinavia so this makes me think it will just be a small free DLC update or filling in the rest of France.  

Kind Regards,

El1teZombiezHD

[TruckersMP Retired Team Member (Ex-Game Moderator)]

If you are replying to me, please @mention me (@El1teZombiezHD ) or quote my message otherwise I may not respond

Truck looking beautiful as always, along with displaying some of the scenery from the France DLC. It's also good to know that with the American Truck Simulator release they're not shunning and outcasting Euro Truck as a whole.

Some of the companies available with the France DLC can be shown below included in an update a while ago!

ohmy.jpg

Credit: IJS Mods

Can't wait to see this truck ingame and also experience the new content of the France DLC! ;D

Cheers

Click

Cz6DhhJ.png

----

Proud ST Trucking Member!

If I've helped you, Click the "↑ Icon " to show your feedback!

looking forward to it Renault trucks are so under estimated ingame so hopefully it will put renault back in the game as they have in real life 

Archived