Experiencing kernel error or random crashes on TruckersMP Island? ×

Custom VTC Panel needed

Speedy ®™

Hello,

I am wondering if anyone here is able to code up a custom VTC Panel. Some things am looking at to have:

- Be able to submit loads / Accept or decline loads as admin

- Drivers able to see states of total miles of everyone

- Place to put news & updates

- Drivers able to submit reports of problems they have

Please let me know if your able to do this.

Thanks,

Speedy

Hello,

I do not know about accepting/declining loads as VTC admins, but myvtc.net will fit most of your preferences.

-- One banned troll means one sad troll. Conserve banning. The trolls will appreciate it.

҉  PEOPLE'S REPUBLIC OF RECKLESS DRIVERS

SprinterFS.gif

Yeah you can try many options you have ets2data and also myvtc which have all the criteria you mentioned

$ĝ† $αl†™
                                                                                                                                            My Timeline

2015                              2016                                2017                                2018                                 2019                               2020

image.png.eb72a906ab285e9c832317a851ff8ba0.pngimage.png.608bcf9759f058e5ed629fbcd272c4d9.pngimage.png.6128c9a945a66ae14868256932723412.pngimage.png.4212c57dd0bfa6d68705da04bffec7f8.pngimage.png.6a3b9da8b22eb70cf35d52e1c519ef60.pngimage.png.6128c9a945a66ae14868256932723412.pngimage.png.2127c084388aafe1d821d6900d1f3704.png

*cough* Google TruckNet VTC

Wooooooooooooooow ;) but yes, there are many options out there, the two most popular are; MyVTC (very simple, great for beginners) and ETS2Data (a lot more functional, might be overwhelming for newer players)

tick.png If someone has helped you, be sure to give them rep ^  

.:: Report a player  |  Appeal a ban  |  Forum rules  |  In-game rules ::.

fooe6764pi8y.png

Cf4QKob.png   Almighty moderator of the Forums   Cf4QKob.png

Thanks everyone for your replies! We are just looking for a new way and better way to do our logbooks. We did check out myvtc but we would prefer to be more custom like the info your submit. If you know that you can change anything in the VTC Panels listed above, Please let me know! :)

For anyone who uses ETS2Data, Is there a way to add it our own website?

If you are looking to use the data from your panel then I'd strongly advise not going with MYVTC or ETS2Data, they limit what you can do extremely as you don't get access to the backend of anything which means no editing etc. I'm the Owner of EuroTruck Radio's VTC and we have always used StuartD's TruckNet as it's always provided us with everything that we've needed. I also heard that there's a new version coming very soon that promises some cool features, I look forward to trying it and giving some feedback!

Hey

I am kind of new to this forum and currently googling about vtc.

Are any of these dashboards "automatic", like do they log your loads automaticly from the game, or do each player have to type info on a website to get a load registred ?

Tnx

-Knutbaille

There was - I was one of the first who did a logger that uploaded to a website (ETS2TripLogger - website no longer available tho), but am now doing an offline logger (which will autofill fields on MyVTC and other sites as well as reports etc) and also a G19 Keyboard version.  MyVTC were going to do their own app but that was like a year ago and they havn't yet (maybe they won't at all).

ETS2Data are doing an Auto Logger for their site, not sure when its going to be released but for me and because of a logger that's coming - I would choose them.

I also recommend ETS2Data, they've got some great developers putting a lot of effort into it, especially for the trip logger coming in a few weeks. I've been beta testing it this week, and it does an excellent job. You simply load the application up and it does everything automatically, including submitting it on the website for you. Check it out!

• 2 weeks later...

Archived