Changes to the ban process

AbbieGator

mktruckers yes over 16 , you are 17 so you can play :D only jokeee..... but what I want say, admins giving bans everyone ... in one convoy was giving about 10 bans from 50 people, and 10 kicks it is normally? I think no, you can be happy when  your multiplayers play players and no do war with players!! Im not sure if I will be play multiplayers in future sorry you will be must without one absoulutely fantastic player (me) sorry... I do 4 convoys and people was happy when plays with me, I think we too writing together doing joke etc, this is game I think... no bans for everything it isnt game, and I think when singleplayer is too good but if in singleplayers without changes was giving players with trucks it will be fantastic because without AI it isnt as big fun as in multiplayer, if you giving long truck alone and you meet one truck it isnt as big fun as singleplayer because in singleplayer is more things in game.......... but is it monopol ets 2 mp soo it is good and ets 2 team and ets 2 mp is very good ......... but I think when if you have 6 bans for insulting(if you write some insult word) and you have permanent ban it isnt good I think hehe

^if you manage to get 6 bans for insulting, you clearly have no interest in changing your behaviour towards other drivers.....

• Upvote 3

Dude, this is an internet forum. You can't expect people to read stuff. Jeez.

And we want players who can behave, I'm afraid we can't have what we want :(

"Just remember...if the world didn't suck, we'd all fall off. "

I will login eu2, time to record and report :)

I do think this sort of quote is a bit over zealous! I will say common sense should be used as it always has been, I do worry Ozgur you will go out on a mission to get as many as you can banned.

I for one support a hardened ban protocol. 

Mr_Bored_UK is "Living the dream:rolleyes: 

I am still wondering why people. Especially new people get banned for small infractions instead of kicked or a warning. Also why same person who bans someone is also in control of the appeal process. Like a cop in real life investigating himself and finding nothing they did wrong. I do like your guys rules but I believe needs to be more control with how they are enforced. 

People can always send a complain to Clarkinator if they wish.

If everyone just would behave in-game, there wouldn't be need for this system.

Scar | Retired Legend

You can design and create, and build the most wonderful place in the world. But it takes people to make the dream a reality.

Banned: HELP! - Report a player - Help - Rules - Staff recruitment - Complaints/feedback

^Mostly speaking from an issue to that I just come across. New player joined was running a convoy with another new player. They came across a truck which was on its side blocking the interstate. I80 I believe. They went to oncoming without realizing that no way back over from and ended up accidentally running into someone. Certain Admin. saw just that part and banned them for a week. New players who still learning the ropes now detoured from ever wanting to play on wonderful servers when they went to appeal it they were rejected. I wont mention names for few reasons. They know who they are and I have no beef with any of the admins. Since I am Antisocial >.>

Edited by FirestarteR93
Removed quote from the post above

^ That is entirely their fault though.

Mini map shows oncoming traffic. Not just that, but you should always wait for the user to f7 + enter or report them insane and an administrator will be along a.s.a.p to kick / ban the offending user.

If all of that isn't enough, then other trucks spawn on your screen with plenty of breaking distance.

This was totally justified in my opinion.

^That's still not an excuse to insult people - You are responsible for your actions, regardless of the sitatuion

I agree, but it's a little unfair get a ban to insult stupid drivers when they get nothing because it's just damn hard make proof on the actual rules.

For now only people that recorded the travels can proof anything to ban someone else. And record game costs a LOT of CPU load that MP needs to run smoothly.

"Trucks don't hit trucks, Truckers hit trucks". By me

what will be happend withe people withe 5 bans?

before this was say:

Sorry for the  question... 

What happens to people who have more than 6 bans? 

6th ban is 1 month, 7th is 3 months, 8th is perma ban

And i have 2 stupid bans for 1 days

cutting and insulting :)?

My ETS2MP / AtsMP/ TruckersMP - Timelapse channel: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=e3NKtvlzrho

Cutting (if you cause an accident) and insulting are bannable offences. Don't do that and you won't get banned. And now, knowing that such little things add to a perm ban eventually, is the moment to be more careful than ever. There are a lot of players in this game that have been around for a lot of time, both in ETS2MP and ATSMP and have zero bans. Maybe we were lucky... Or maybe we just follow the rules.

Cutting (if you cause an accident) and insulting are bannable offences. Don't do that and you won't get banned. And now, knowing that such little things add to a perm ban eventually, is the moment to be more careful than ever. There are a lot of players in this game that have been around for a lot of time, both in ETS2MP and ATSMP and have zero bans. Maybe we were lucky... Or maybe we just follow the rules.

insluting i kicked always when i says idoit when a person ram me 1 year back the rules was not even also this... for says idoit orsomething was insta ban from 3-4 hours..

My ETS2MP / AtsMP/ TruckersMP - Timelapse channel: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=e3NKtvlzrho