Changes to the ban process

AbbieGator

The only small issue i have is , some bans have removed evidence eg like a twitch stream ( they are auto deleted after 60 days) , and that will carry over. would bans like that include within this new ban system?

^ Because ATSMP is a different game and honestly speaking I believe in giving people a second chance. Take all the bans on ETS2MP for them as one chance and then ATSMP as a second chance.

I must have been typing when you posted your reply Scarface. I see your point now. :) I thought they will run on different networks

So for instance if a player has just one ban on ETS2MP, will it be carried over to ATSMP as well?

ATSMP will use the same profile from ets2mp.com as you currently use for ETS2MP, so if a player is banned on ETS2MP network he is also banned on ATSMP network. 

so the answer to your question is yes it will be carried over to ATSMP 

• Upvote 3

One: Good idea. No more trolling around with lights flashing and balls ringing. Talking about it, I just reported one guy for ramming and blocking me. 20sec later he got kicked.

Two: I got banned for chatting in the game chat with my truck parked in the garage. Now! I got kicked for saying d*ck to someone else. Anyone answer that for me? Huh! Do I get that history point removed.

Three: I probably going to get put off playing now. Reasons why because I have seen in-game admin banned player (s) by mistake.

Four: Probably going to get trolls again with creating another steam account and changed ip addresses.

Six: Banned everyone! Trolling fixed :P

lcuoUWl.gif.2ae879e10f4e499e935acbd4db146289.gif

If I helped you out in anyway can u please click this up button arrow . Thank You!!!

^

2 : swearing and insulting isn't allowed...

3 : wrongly given bans are on a regular basis removed afther apeals

4 : spot any, report them for pan evading, and they go straight to a new permaban :P

5 : no ?

6 : But wouldn't that be a bit booring? :P

Dude, this is an internet forum. You can't expect people to read stuff. Jeez.

And we want players who can behave, I'm afraid we can't have what we want :(

"Just remember...if the world didn't suck, we'd all fall off. "

Great news !!!
I'm tired of supporting people who just enters the MP to annoy. Today all my travels I have that record because of these misfits

Note: translated by google

Would have to implement a control system for some administrators who banean by mistake. Or maybe they do to break his own record.

Note: translated by Google

Edited by scania970
Merged posts

Damian, he tenido a amigos que les an dado ban y al momento se lo an sacado, somos humanos, nos equivocamos, pero se debe de actuar con mucha profesionalidad al tener este cargo de Administrador.
El otro día estabamos con un amigo el Londres dentro de un Garaje y le dieron bann por 1 día. No sabemos la razón.

Abrazo grande gran conductor, nos vemos en la ruta!

Traslated By:http://servicios.elpais.com/traductor/index.html?tl=en&sl=es (Perdón si la traducción esta mal, pero algo de seguro entienden)

Damian, I have had friends who them given an ban and when is it an removed, we are human, we are wrong, but it must act with much professionalism to have this position of administrator.

Made a few day we were with a friend the London inside a garage and gave bann for 1 day. We do not know the reason.

M.Rebasti.

Trucking Company [C-T-SUR™].

What about users who have had a perm ban that was lifted like StuartD and I?

Tho my account is a little funny with the new site... my ban history shows me banned but my account is in fact activated...

Watch I'm going to get banned for ban evasion, or hacking... leave it to me to break everything that J_M works on XD

Signature removed by a wondering ghost

SUS0M9O.gif

Those have 2 different meanings, the ban or not says just that, if you are currently banned. Activated just shows that you have completed the steps to activate your account.

If you get deactivated, i think you won't be able to post here... but i guess someone else can answer that better.

Dude, this is an internet forum. You can't expect people to read stuff. Jeez.

And we want players who can behave, I'm afraid we can't have what we want :(

"Just remember...if the world didn't suck, we'd all fall off. "

Yea I know all that :P but the new site still says I'm banned when all the regulars know otherwise lol... But a new admin might think "hey he's ban evading" -.-'

I see an appeal in my future if that's the case...

Who's the admin who will tell the new guy this: "oh if you see a noob called Egg-Roll with a unsupported mod ban ignore his current ban" :D

Signature removed by a wondering ghost

SUS0M9O.gif

why so many bans in game, I like play with players, if U will be giving so many bans I think you multiplayer will be play not 2000 players but 200 and it will be not fun.. without admins is more fun game.......

Not me..id rather play with 200 people who can drive properly than 2000 Trolls who cant follow simple road rules............as for admins they wont be going no where, so either learn the rules or play something else.

• Upvote 1

i think that it should be like where you get a warning from the admin first and then if you continue to do wrong then give them a light ban to start like 24 hrs . then if that person is seen to be doing wrong again then no warning just a ban for a week . then on the third time 2 mwweks then a month then permenant . but I must stress thwarning first cos then it give the player to put his side across before the ban . I have been banned myself for others wrong doing .

another idea is that players are to be 16 or over on multiplay . or have a server just for all the idiots that want to fool about and call it the nursery zone