Changes to the ban process

AbbieGator

^^ I know that, I was just stating 2 different ways to get rid of the trolls if they don't go away by themselves. If I'm in the mood to keep driving I'll use F7+Enter, if I'm more for a break, I'll use quicksave and Alt F4. Besides, quitting the game gives you the chance to reconnect in any of the other servers or even starting SP to drive some Km away from the trolls and then come back to the previous server and finish your job.

Oh sorry. Just noticed I read to fast. Missed the 'or' there.

Ready to go!

What if I have more than 6 bans already?

Additional information: For older accounts, that already have a history longer than this, we are starting from where you are currently, if you have 6 bans now and have already had the 1 month ban issued as per old systems, your next ban will be 3 months. Then permanent beyond that with no chance of removal. If you have 5 bans but no 1 month ban yet, your next ban will be 1 month and etc.

When will be introduced?

It's already being used right now.

Scar | Retired Legend

You can design and create, and build the most wonderful place in the world. But it takes people to make the dream a reality.

Banned: HELP! - Report a player - Help - Rules - Staff recruitment - Complaints/feedback

why should they?

If they can't behave in ets2mp, why do you think they will behave in atsmp?

Dude, this is an internet forum. You can't expect people to read stuff. Jeez.

And we want players who can behave, I'm afraid we can't have what we want :(

"Just remember...if the world didn't suck, we'd all fall off. "

^

IMO I think it will be a bit too harsh to transfer bans from ETS2MP to ATSMP. They are different games and as such I think everyone who purchases the game should start on a clean slate.

You are looking at it in the wrong way.

Everyone can buy the game and enjoy it as mich as anyone else. We are offering a whole new experience on top of the base game by allowing guests on our private servers. We can take away that privilege if the guest refuses to follow our rules. Since ATS:MP will share the same network as ETS2:MP, being 2 different games doesn't change a thing because it still uses the same network.

• Upvote 2

Scar | Retired Legend

You can design and create, and build the most wonderful place in the world. But it takes people to make the dream a reality.

Banned: HELP! - Report a player - Help - Rules - Staff recruitment - Complaints/feedback

^ Because ATSMP is a different game and honestly speaking I believe in giving people a second chance. Take all the bans on ETS2MP for them as one chance and then ATSMP as a second chance.

I must have been typing when you posted your reply Scarface. I see your point now. :) I thought they will run on different networks

So for instance if a player has just one ban on ETS2MP, will it be carried over to ATSMP as well?

Edited by The Leeds Lad
Merged THREE posts. Use EDIT button next time!

I'm not 100% sure about that.

But still, players are getting 6 chances already in ETS2:MP. If they manage it to throw all those chances away now, then I'm sure they won't follow the rules in ATS:MP.

• Upvote 2

Scar | Retired Legend