Report a trucker via chat command in MP

Mordekai2009

Question

The title just says it.

I'm playing with Mouse and Keyboard. So i had tried to report the trucker via chat command /report [PlayerID from TAB menu] [reason...] but the server replied to me that i should to use the TAB menu instead.

I CAN'T USE TAB MENU due of stuck key actions if the menu is popped up that would drive my truck forward or backwards and rams against others that i really won't.

Mouse:

button left -> Accelerate

button right -> Brake/Reserve

moves around -> steer the truck

Any idea?

4 answers to this question

Hi, the report command was disabled a while ago due to multiple languages which some admins couldn't understand. Therefore the tab menu has been the replacement (Tab, right click, click player, report player, reason, then send) so it's easier for them (all admins must understand English).

You can pull over onto a hard shoulder (albeit very quickly), or get a recording software (eg. Fraps) which you can upload to YouTube as evidence for an online report (which is also more likely to be read)

Hello, you could record them and report them via the report system found on the webiste. This may be a easier way for people using mouse and keyboard and there is more of a chance that an admin will deal with the report as sometimes in game by the time an admin gets to claim it the culprit has gone else where.