Rotterdam crash.

RuliiKkO

Hello, 

I have a problem with the game, when i enter Rotterdam zone or direct teleport to my garage in Rotterdam.. The game crash, i dont know if its a bug in that town or what. My friend crash in that town too, so can be something wrong there? Thanks.

Rotterdam can make games crash at peak hours when it's full of people (30+). Do not go to Rotterdam or Europoort area if your PC can not handle so many players at the same time. 

Another possibility is unsupported mods. There are some already known unsupported mods which can crash nearby players' PCs. Using unsupported mods is not allowed in ETS2MP, and such behavior will result in a permanent ban. You can always report similar issues to Admins if you think someone is crashing your game on purpose.

-- One banned troll means one sad troll. Conserve banning. The trolls will appreciate it.

҉  PEOPLE'S REPUBLIC OF RECKLESS DRIVERS

SprinterFS.gif

Hi and welcome to the forums! :D

This isn't a bug (although it feels like it :P). Unfortunately, there are just a lot of people in Rotterdam and Europort. For example, one time I was in a queue for Europort and there were 50+ people!

Ways to tackle this problem is to stay away from Rotterdam and Europort, or upgrade your computer so it isn't as bad.

Admins are (nearly) always in those areas, so if you have a problem just report the players that are causing problems, so you can get through Rotterdam quicker.

Hope this helps! :)

Unfortunately it's not for the faint-hearted PC! It is possible for your game to severely lag and crash if your PC isn't upto it, this can be for various reasons such as the graphics card, network not being able to cope.

It tends to get worse when people are trolling but as mentioned, if you report I'm sure they'll deal with it and hopefully it won't lag as much. It does tend to be the busiest place on the game, which explains why you're having these issues

Kind regards,

Matthew

I personally don't think this is down the specifications of ones PC, I've seen many people complaining about the game crashing whilst teleporting to garages etc.

If it was down to having a bad PC, then I would crash every time I've passed Rotterdam, or any city for that matter.

tick.png If someone has helped you, be sure to give them rep ^  

.:: Report a player  |  Appeal a ban  |  Forum rules  |  In-game rules ::.

fooe6764pi8y.png

Cf4QKob.png   Almighty moderator of the Forums   Cf4QKob.png

It all depends on what sort of computer you have and if it is capable to handle Europoort/Rotterdam when it's busy. If it can't handle both of those areas then you either need to get better stuff built into your PC or don't go to those areas at all. If you need to go through Rotterdam for your job then i suggest you go on single player or a different server with less players. For example; EU3, 

• 1 year later...

Hi There,

This bug report has expired and will now be closed.

If you still experience this issue, feel free to make a new bug report and we will see what we can do in regards to helping you fixing the issue

Thanks & Happy Trucking!

/Archived

Archived