Europoort & Rotterdam Cinematic Video

StuartD

Wrong way overtaker/rammer at the end of video XD

I never seen EU2 so beautiful. (Maybe I should switch my server hha) This is the EU2 Central Television: Europoort Today.

-- One banned troll means one sad troll. Conserve banning. The trolls will appreciate it.

҉  PEOPLE'S REPUBLIC OF RECKLESS DRIVERS

SprinterFS.gif

very nice  i liked  it  but  no  offensive  ep and Rotterdam will be  like this  until they actually  realize what they are doing  it's it  a  bit  like  saying they want to drive together  but the amount  of  lag ect... people  just  go  crazy and  the  bug's as well im just  hoping that  ATS  is  nothing  like this  and  they actually  make the road  bigger ect... because  i wanted the  double  trailer's in there  trucking  games.

but  any thing  else  i loved  that video really cool.

76561198098873827.png

YES, I FOUND MYSELF HAHAHA 0:18 on the grass on the left, totally made it into something cool. It looks great!

Wait hang on, were you the one under the 'map' i.e. next to a pylon hidden in a building? I went into free-mode and was confused why there was a blob in the map so investigated when I parked up, but hey ho it makes sense and it was for a good cause ey!

Kind regards,

Matthew

Great video, tho i can imagine that must of been mind numbing boring :D

^ I was hiding :c, It's out the way and I wasn't blocking any roads or anything so it was alright imo. :c

And technically not allowed :P But nor is parking behind the big sign for turning right... but ive done it last week to see something.... All i'll say is if you have someone parked behind that sign in EP to turn right, players usually actually turn properly, with signals and all :D

Here is one i just had to do my self of a particular incident... Sadly my game glitched refusing my truck to move...

Signature removed by a wondering ghost

SUS0M9O.gif

It's truly amazing! If I haven't played ETS2MP before, I definitely would be after seeing this video.

Scar | Retired Legend

You can design and create, and build the most wonderful place in the world. But it takes people to make the dream a reality.

Banned: HELP! - Report a player - Help - Rules - Staff recruitment - Complaints/feedback

Archived