Alt + Tab

Jamie69

Question

Hi, 

When I alt and tab out of game i can't get back onto it, in order to get back onto it, I have to go onto task manager and force close it and restart it. I'm running Windows 10. Does anybody have any ideas why it's doing this?

Thanks 

16 answers to this question

Hello, sometimes I also get this problem and I'm not sure why, it could be down to either having many tabs open in chrome/Firefox or having too many programs open, or maybe it could be something to do with your anti virus.

Could you provide more details like what you have open etc...

^Yes I have restarted the computer, it does also happen in single player, could it be due to the fact of a split screen pc?
Following that i decided to disconnect everything and run one monitor, it is still doing it. I've never had this problem before.

^The thing is, I had chrome running in the background before and there was no problems. I have tried it just running ets and it's still causing it to be unresponsive, it's basically when i alt + tab the game becomes unresponsive.

Edited by MrHarv
Please dont quote the post above you, Use ^