everytime I fast travel, ferry or sleep the game crashes only in mp

Speedkiller92

On 24/5/2017 at 10:32 PM, Trucking Gekco said:

If waiting doesn't solve your issue then make a brand new profile with NOTHING but a truck for yourself and money. No workers, no mods, nothing and only use this profile for MP ONLY.

This only happens because as others have already said on previous pages SP stops when the game is closed, MP keeps going. Thus the MP clock never stops while the SP clock does. You log into SP an play then your game thinks your game time might be Tuesday 4:00AM when you log into MP then all of a sudden it's 4 months later. Game then calculates the time in between, the more workers you have the longer it will take. If you have 0 workers then it's only calculating for you. 

Quote, has been my solution,  don't sync with world of truck profile, i found the solution. No crashing and i can enjoy my MP. Happy trucking :tmp:

In order to prevent further repetitive replies and unnecessary replies, this will be locked. Either way, the bug will or will not be fixed, with or without replies.

/locked

• Guest locked this topic

I had the same problem when i came back to TMP after being absent since the end of support to the 32-bit Windows my old PC had.

When using the quick travel or ferry the game froze. I first quit the game via task manager, until i saw in the forum you have to wait. After i waited many minutes in several ferry stations, it solved, and i never had this problem again. Seems to be something that happen only to fresh TMP installations and solves after you use the ferry/quick travel a few times.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

This is all about patience. I also had this problem. I just played 3 mins on my phone and i arrived after taking the Ferry. After i had waited, it never really froze for an excessive amount time.

• 3 months later...