everytime I fast travel, ferry or sleep the game crashes only in mp

Speedkiller92

For everyone having this issue fire ALL of your drivers. Best to have a SP profile and a MP profile for this exact purpose. Your MP profile should have nothing other than a truck for you to drive and only use it on MP. The whole issue is your SP save trying to catch up to MP server time. The more drivers you have the longer it will take because then the time for your drivers also needs to catch up. 

More drivers = More time it takes for time to catch up

Less drivers = Less time

Don't press any buttons during this time or else your game will freeze. I had this issue waited a good 10-15 minutes and it unfroze. This might take 30 minutes, might even take 1 hour all depends on how much drivers you have and your system. DO NOT park on the road, make sure you're in a NCZ or else it will seem like you're parked on the road and you could get banned. 

• 2 weeks later...

the solution for me was to wait.when freeze just wait.dont do anything on the PC.wait wait wait!!!! I waited 20 -25 minutes and was fixed.than you are not online anymore.you need to exit the game and then to get in again. haven't had the issue since. sorry for my bad english :D hope works for you

On 5/22/2017 at 10:47 AM, UserUnknown said:

So I basically need to get rid of all my drivers? I hate it.... seriously tho, it worked absolutely fine a few months ago and now this? I used to play on a profile with 15 drivers and it worked just like SP :excl:

You don't need to, but the more drivers you have the longer it will take to catch up to server time because it needs to sync the time for every... single... driver... Plus on top of that this issue might come back and you're back at waiting. 

You don't need drivers on MP, get rid of them. They cause more issues than they are worth. 

If waiting doesn't solve your issue then make a brand new profile with NOTHING but a truck for yourself and money. No workers, no mods, nothing and only use this profile for MP ONLY.

This only happens because as others have already said on previous pages SP stops when the game is closed, MP keeps going. Thus the MP clock never stops while the SP clock does. You log into SP an play then your game thinks your game time might be Tuesday 4:00AM when you log into MP then all of a sudden it's 4 months later. Game then calculates the time in between, the more workers you have the longer it will take. If you have 0 workers then it's only calculating for you. 

• Upvote 2

hello @Speedkiller92

I've also faced this problem many times. The thing you have to do sometimes is wait for atleast 10 minutes or 15. Sometimes this dosen't work, so you have to hop on singleplayer do rest, cancel a delivery and teleport to any other garage. Save the game after all this and launch multiplayer and try out.

If you wait once, for most people the freeze doesn't happen again. Just make sure you don't touch your pc during the time. Usually 8-15mins for the freeze

I had a similar problem to this. After being absent from TMP for a few months due to this problem, everytime I tried to cancel my delivery or use the ferry it would completely freeze...

Today I logged back on to try again, and after waiting around 5 minutes and a combination of ALT + TABing in and out, it finally worked and haven't had the problem since. Just be patient and it should fix itself.