everytime I fast travel, ferry or sleep the game crashes only in mp

Speedkiller92

@Speedkiller92 let me guess you played the game ages ago and now you returned to play again ???? if so same happened to me I kept ending task what to do is fast travel and honestly leave the game running between 5-15 minutes and when you see it working again check your bank balance and your workers trucks mileage I got 1.8 billion and my employees mileage on their trucks was over a million miles not kilometres I mean miles lol

signature.jpg.5cd38befc21633fe77438b72dc53a924.jpg

Information about MP | In-Game Rules | Forum Rules | How to become an IGA | Guides for MP
Help | Report Someone | Game Sever Status | Staff ListRecording Software | Allowed Mod's MP

Treat people how YOU expect to be treated and your journey will be nice and relaxing 

^ Read this

•Intel® Core™ i7-6850K •Asus ROG Strix X99 Gaming •Asus ROG Strix GeForce GTX 1080 Ti OC 11GB •Corsair Dominator® Platinum Series 32GB DDR4 3000MHz C15 •Samsung 970 PRO NVMe M.2 512GB •Samsung 860 EVO 1TB 
•Corsair HX1000i High-Performance ATX Power Supply •NZXT Kraken X72 •Coolermaster MasterCase H500M

@Speedkiller92 You should try to start with a new profile. If it don't help, you should try to reinstall the game and upload your profile where you play every day. You should check it, but if it doesn't help, I think you should try formatting your computer and also upload your profile where you play. I had just a few months ago. It helped me. You should try any of this ideas. Who knows? Something you can help. Good luck!

I had this same problem. I was connected to world of trucks at the time. I started a new profile and it worked fine in SP and MP. I reconnected to world of trucks for it to start crashing again. I started another profile and the problem disappeared. It could be your world of trucks profile connection as it was my problem.

If nothing else works verify the game cache. I only suggest building up your company and buying garages with that money or leaving it to fix trucks

Honestly fast travel and leave your system for a while I guarantee you it will eventually put you back in game and your bank balance will be HUGE compared to before all the game is doing is calculating all your hired workers jobs and putting the cash in your bank :) as MP is ahead of SP game once you notice it has travelled you wont get that again unless you stay away from mp for a length of time again and same rules apply  !

signature.jpg.5cd38befc21633fe77438b72dc53a924.jpg

Information about MP | In-Game Rules | Forum Rules | How to become an IGA | Guides for MP
Help | Report Someone | Game Sever Status | Staff ListRecording Software | Allowed Mod's MP

Treat people how YOU expect to be treated and your journey will be nice and relaxing 

Hmm, what you should try:

1. Delete your ETS2 folder in Documents or profiles

2. Verify game cache

3. Reinstall the game

4. Reinstall MP

5. Reinstall Windows  LOL :troll: jks

In most cases it may be a case of broken profiles. Delete your profiles or ETS2 docs folder as stated above and restart the game from beginning.. I know it's annoying but it seems like that's one of the only ways I can think of to fix it

Good luck!

76561198206943368.png  If my post helped, don't hesitate to click that green up arrow! ^_^

• 4 weeks later...