everytime I fast travel, ferry or sleep the game crashes only in mp

Speedkiller92

Mod Version  0.2.0.5.2
Controllers Used: xbox 360 controller 
Description of Issue: everytime I fast travel, ferry or sleep the game crashes only in mp
How to reproduce: unknown seems to only happen to me 
Screenshots / Videos

.<-- sorry for the bad video quality I was watching a stream 

I tried uninstalling the game and mod and I still i'm having issues 

• Upvote 1

its a possibility but i could be wrong here... Do you have any mods that you used on singleplayer that  are modded trucks that arent supported on MP? if you have any mods on singleplayer disable them there and then try again if you get a crash still try reinstalling your game or creating a new profile and see if the problem still occurs.

reinstall ETS2 on a different browser i use Mozilla Firefox cause i don't miss any files that come with down load for example Internet Explorer, Google Chrome.

76561198049616828.png

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
On 24.03.2016 at 5:51 PM, scania970 said:

Post here the game.log file (Documents-Euro Truck Simulator 2)

@MrCreeper

Hello I have the same problem - teleport in ports/garages/tow truck is not running, so can't update the cargo because any way causes the game to crash (therefore the goods to take on the server is not possible; with online orders from the website from SCS WOT when you synchronize Trak with the load also hangs - only when playing in multiplayer), Here's my crash  log (may be that it is out of date because I almost didn't play it all the time)

• 3 weeks later...

Mod Version: 0.2.0.9.3
Controllers Used: 0
Description of Issue: So whenever I start my game or quick travel somewhere my game seems to always say "not responding" but sometimes it will then start responding around 5 minutes later and actually start or either quick travel. Other times the game just completely crashes and then I have to restart a few times until it works. This has only just started happening since this very latest update. Other updates it has worked perfectly fine without any issues. I have asked other people about this and they have all said it's working fine for them.
How to reproduce: N/A
Screenshots / Videos: N/A

Any help would be appreciated, thanks!