Game constantly crashes in Rotterdam

ualdriver

Question

Hi, when i load up my game in Rotterdam (Non-collisions area, don't worry) player's trucks and stuff loads in. i can see the blue dots move on my map. When i look outside my truck or even my truck's windows I will crash

Please help me because I'm essentially stuck with no way out

Also Server 2 has 2510/2500 people on it, and I'm playing on it

6 answers to this question

Try updating your graphics drivers. They may be out of date, causing your game to crash.

High End Transport, Driver | WoTRDB, Support and Translator | Freelance Virtual Photographer                                          

KVVcvfk.jpg

Excellence In Motion

Rdam is already with extremely heavy traffic up to 90 people in the city. Loading so many trucks at one time can cause lag or crash. If your pc is not designed for gaming, please keep yourself away from Rdam.

This may also be caused by unsupported mods. Next time if you see someone using black rims on a trailer, make a screenshot and report that player.

-- One banned troll means one sad troll. Conserve banning. The trolls will appreciate it.

҉  PEOPLE'S REPUBLIC OF RECKLESS DRIVERS

SprinterFS.gif

^

The most possible guess: the crash is caused by the unsupported mods. You don't crash anymore after the hacker leaves Rdam.

-- One banned troll means one sad troll. Conserve banning. The trolls will appreciate it.

SprinterFS.gif