Experiencing kernel error or random crashes on TruckersMP Island? ×

Biggest accident?

Mysticdz

what is the biggest accident you have ever been in or seen?

I have been lucky enough not to actually hit or get hit by anyone yet. (unless you count barriers, never could judge corners haha!)

but I have seen a few accidents in my short time in game. the biggest I have saw was 4 trucks (1 of them upside down) just outside london it looked like someone had taken the corner to fast and ended up hitting some unfortunate players waiting at the lights.

Before you judge a man, walk a mile in his shoes. After that, who cares? he's a mile away and you have his shoes.

while they can be annoying I quite like the fact people can have accidents.

It adds a sense of realism to the game since any trucker in real life (or any driver for that matter) will see and possibly cause accidents at some point in their career

I am not complaining about crashes and accidents I am just interested in how bad they can actually get =)

Before you judge a man, walk a mile in his shoes. After that, who cares? he's a mile away and you have his shoes.

Today's biggest: Trolls abusing Rotterdam NCZ at peak hours. Massive mess and clogs.

The biggest one is when Scandinavia DLC released. NCZ failed at Frederikshavn port. Convoys arrived and all trucks start piling up.

-- One banned troll means one sad troll. Conserve banning. The trolls will appreciate it.

҉  PEOPLE'S REPUBLIC OF RECKLESS DRIVERS

SprinterFS.gif

It would be good when you come to accidents you have to report it and wait for recovery to arrive rather than just pressing F7, it would make it abit more realistic although I guess some people would get impatient on waiting for recovery. The most i've seen is a truck overturned and 3 trucks waiting to get through until he finally calls service.

@ sprinter how  long  did that take  you to  uplaod  it  on youtube because  i have  play tv  and everything  is  on high   but  the thing  is  its  not a  good quality  when  i watch  it  so  if  you could find a  video  or you can help me  out  on how to use  obs for recording  game's  and  uploading  them on youtube   high quality  video that would  be good  because  i  hate  it when  i  use  play tv  and the  quality  is so bad  i cant  really  find any thing  like play tv  and  lots of  people say  obs is the best... but  i have  trouble's using that   if  its  like  play tv  but with good  quality  them that would be good  and  uploading it  on the web  really  fast .

76561198098873827.png

^ What graphics card do you have? I use shadowplay with Nvidia which is easy to use and great quality but I have a GTX 970 depends on the graphics card.

ok so  this  is what  i got  

http://prntscr.com/9roa8u

the graphic card is called  intel®HD graphics

NIVIDA geforce gtx 760 

now   all im looking for is something like play tv  but with good  graphic's  i dont  know any  other  program's  just like play tv  the only reason why i use  play  tv  is so easy to use but it just the  quality   and  no matter what  i do to change the setting its  the same .

and  i  look at  every one else video and say  to my self how do they  upload it so fast ect... with such  good quality  to   i have  used  hand brake  ill never  go back to that  that was  the worst  software ever

76561198098873827.png

oh  ok  i usually  put everything  on high because  i  lag so bad  when every thing  is  on low  or medium  that  why   i need some sort  of soft ware  like play  tv  but with  good quality 100% and  with out any lag when uploading  it ,fast  uploading < but  not sure  if there  is a  software  beside  play's  tv

76561198098873827.png

Wow Sprinter that video was insane... Don't think I will ever go to Rotterdam now lol

Just try avoid EU2 at peak hours. Elsewhere it'll be fine.

@ sprinter how  long  did that take  you to  uplaod  it  on youtube because  i have  play tv  and everything  is  on high   but  the thing  is  its  not a  good quality  when  i watch  it  so  if  you could find a  video  or you can help me  out  on how to use  obs for recording  game's  and  uploading  them on youtube   high quality  video that would  be good  because  i  hate  it when  i  use  play tv  and the  quality  is so bad  i cant  really  find any thing  like play tv  and  lots of  people say  obs is the best... but  i have  trouble's using that   if  its  like  play tv  but with good  quality  them that would be good  and  uploading it  on the web  really  fast .

I use fraps to record stuff. You will probably need 50GB of free disk space because the .avi videos are really big.

Youtube doesn't display its upload speed, but if I have a 5-minute video on fraps, the upload will take around 5 minutes.

-- One banned troll means one sad troll. Conserve banning. The trolls will appreciate it.

SprinterFS.gif

I dread the day I cause or get caught up in a big accident,

but at least now after seeing all of these, I don't need to feel as bad about bumping into a barrier or curb now and then when turning xD

Biggest accident for me was during my first couple days, I pulled out of the yard right when someone else was turning in. My hit box and that other victim were touching and when I went past the boundary, well I damaged the other players truck and cargo. Then my engine was already too damaged, didn't know that having that much % of damage plus this accident would put my engine to stalled. Caused a lot of traffic and other truckers were honking at me for not moving. Didn't know how to get my truck to start until someone said alt-f7. Got out of there after 10-15 seconds of blockage lol...

I thought I would have been banned that day :(

4030215307613718s.jpg

Archived