Expanding the Report System [TruckersMP]

bullseye007

Suggestion Name: Option to report someone for going the wrong way (Wrong side of the road) or Ghost Driving or even just expanding it.

Suggestion Description: When a person goes the wrong side of the road, there should be a report option for that, not just the term "Other."

Any example images: Below.

Why should it be added?: When the admin looks at the report the person may still be at the wrong side of the road, so I think it would be useful because that does causes most crashes and I don't see why not the option is in the report system. Same with ghost driving, and a lot of other options to report if someone is breaking the rules.

hi there

post-75426-0-67083100-1452988728_thumb.p

• Upvote 2

76561198169442333.png

Hmmm you could maybe record and report using the report system on the website but yes the report reasons could be expanded a bit .

^ just so you know :

a ghost driver is an individual who drives going the wrong direction on a highway, often with headlights turned off at night. Usually a drunk driver, but can also be a suicide attempt, thrill seeker, or horrendus driver error.

Dude, this is an internet forum. You can't expect people to read stuff. Jeez.

And we want players who can behave, I'm afraid we can't have what we want :(

"Just remember...if the world didn't suck, we'd all fall off. "

^

When one has been playing in Europe for about 3 weeks realtime and finally gets a job to England, one forgets to switch to the right even when they are English like me :P I have found myself on the wrong side for about a mile before someone was coming the other way.

Edited by scania970
Removed quotes

When one has been playing in Europe for about 3 weeks realtime and finally gets a job to England, one forgets to switch to the right even when they are English like me :P I have found myself on the wrong side for about a mile before someone was coming the other way.

I do that all the time.. :P But if I see someone else doing it, I give them a few horns and sometimes put it in the chat. ;)

^got makros set up for a warining if that happends :P just need to hit 1 button, and it sends it ;)

Dude, this is an internet forum. You can't expect people to read stuff. Jeez.

And we want players who can behave, I'm afraid we can't have what we want :(

"Just remember...if the world didn't suck, we'd all fall off. "

I kind of liked the old report system better then the new system, on the old one you can just go into full detail on what actually happened and admins will be able to understand whats going/gone on. There was 1 negative for the old system though as a few people didn't speak english in some of it so it was quite hard for the admins to understand.

The new one is just meh, it's just one word you're reporting them for and you can't go into full detail about it unless you go on the report system on the website. I may sound judgmental but it's an honest view. Not hate. 

But expanding the report system would be quite nice.

+1

• Upvote 1

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 year later...

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.