Experiencing kernel error or random crashes on TruckersMP Island? ×

Europe #3 available soon?

Jdwarfer [FR]

Question

it will not replace it, just extra server when eu1 is full

And the same as eu1

When will this server be active?

Thank you very much Dev Team. You are doing a Great Job!!  :D

Add me on steam HERE if you wish. Just message me saying that you found me from the ETS2MP Forum.

Have Not uploaded many of my deliveries as waiting for STVTC TruckLive.

signature.png

I hope it's a test server with the AI cars.Waiting that for almost 4months now.

Don't get your hopes up... Re-writing all AI code, and then continueing to update it and make changes meanwhile SCS continue to release updates will be next-to impossible. As Warrior stated above, EU3 will be with the same settings as EU1, but EU3 will be used for when EU1 is full.

Cheers!

0cRIb6g.png

SCS Software - Senior Beta Tester

Former Community Manager - Former In-Game Administrator - Former Squirrel.TV Moderation Team Member

Did I provide useful information? Please click "Like This" if so!

it will not replace it, just extra server when eu1 is full

And the same as eu1

I really hope that's not the case, basicly you'd be moving about 1000 players to it, while #1 is at 2500. As it stands the roughly 1000 players that have been forced off during peak hours seem to have either dropped off, sit in queue to join EU#1 or gone to EU#2, those that have done the latter count only a couple of hundred extra players vs. EU#2 normals.

Ain`t gonna happen, AI would be causing massive desync issues cause the game engine hasn`t been built for that (I don`t mean SP AI cars)

Don't get your hopes up... Re-writing all AI code, and then continueing to update it and make changes meanwhile SCS continue to release updates will be next-to impossible. As Warrior stated above, EU3 will be with the same settings as EU1, but EU3 will be used for when EU1 is full.

Cheers!

It's in the near future plans to add AI cars to the no-collision server.When the mp go back to support  only every third SCS patch it is not that impossible.

Basicly a non-moderated third server not make much sense but christmass overload will end soon so ....

Ain`t gonna happen, AI would be causing massive desync issues cause the game engine hasn`t been built for that (I don`t mean SP AI cars)

Cheers!

It's in the near future plans to add AI cars to the no-collision server.When the mp go back to support  only every third SCS patch it is not that impossible.

Basicly a non-moderated third server not make much sense but christmass overload will end soon so ....

Where did you see, or read that AI will be added to EU#2?

0cRIb6g.png

Former Community Manager - Former In-Game Administrator - Former Squirrel.TV Moderation Team Member

Where did you see, or read that AI will be added to EU#2?

Back in September before mp catching up with the lates SCS updates(around when the new forum design introduced) there was on the facebook and on the forum in close future plans to add Ai on the no-collision server.There even was a poll about this on facebook what developers created.

Back in September before mp catching up with the lates SCS updates(around when the new forum design introduced) there was on the facebook and on the forum in close future plans to add Ai on the no-collision server.There even was a poll about this on facebook what developers created.

I remeber there being a poll, I remeber there being talk of an EU2, but I do not remember the developers stating that the will add AI.

0cRIb6g.png

I remeber there being a poll, I remeber there being talk of an EU2, but I do not remember the developers stating that the will add AI.

At that time EU2 freeroam server was running for 3+month.In the poll developers asked that we want AI cars.After the huge amount of yes votes they decided in the future to introduce the AI cars to EU2 freeoraom server without collision.So basicly AI cars will be ghost cars just like the players.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.