Changing profiles after bans

DannyUK

Question

I reported 2 people today from gameplay yesterday and i've noticed when I clicked my report 1 of them has already had a ban for blocking so when i've clicked the picture which was provided as evidence it is shown as the same person I reported but under a different name. My question is when people are banned can they simply make a new profile and start again? I thought you were stuck with the same name to play on MP, if you can change your name everytime you are banned won't they just keep coming back? Usually I wouldn't report players who break the rules but I'm getting abit sick of them ruining it for everyone else.

8 answers to this question

No, that guy must of made a new steam and MP account, if you have evidence report them for ban evade. This is a banable offence

Ban Evading - Extended Ban / Perm Ban

Creating another account to get around a temp ban / perm ban.

• Upvote 1

DannyUK the ban you saw in the ets2mp profile is an expired ban, the player can simply change his name on steam and drive with a different name 

while i do see your report the video you provide with it is currently private so i can't view it, if you are willing to change it we are able to look at it and give the right punishment for his action  

as said above this isn't ban evading 

If people apologised in game and they made a mistake then I wouldn't feel as bad but when they drive all over the place or crash into you then carry on their way without saying anything it gets you angry. I've had few people who bumped me and probably was not on purpose and they've said sorry, I accept that unless it's a really bad shunt and badly damaged. 

DannyUK the ban you saw in the ets2mp profile is an expired ban, the player can simply change his name on steam and drive with a different name 

while i do see your report the video you provide with it is currently private so i can't view it, if you are willing to change it we are able to look at it and give the right punishment for his action  

as said above this isn't ban evading 

Oh I see, that's fair enough. I've put the video public then so you should see it.

Edited by ZiroX
Please use the EDIT button in future!!

^

also the right steam id is very handy hehe if you wanna report in-game you can use /pinfo (player ID) therefore you get the right steam id for the web report 

i fixed this for you and have banned the right players 

thanks for reading and have a nice day 

this is solved so it can be moved