Post your favourite VTC's here!

[FL] Nate [Director]

That must be FCT, as all their CC trucks are wearing high-visibility jackets

Of course the idea of that is fantastic. Wish I thought of that :)

Just like crumbs though I can't give my opinion on this topic as it would be biased.

| SCS Beta Tester | Haulage 64 Founder |

Game Rules | Report a Player | Submit a Ticket | Ask for Help

Ex-Support Staff TMP

!! Member Since Day 1 !!

i don't  have a  vtc favourite  but  i would  like to ask  if  i could make  my  own vtc  but this  is the thing  that  might  get in trouble i can not  login  my vtc  i do  not  know why it could of  been  hacked  ect...

and  i tryed to ask for  help but  the helper's  didn't actually  care  it been  month's 

and  i  know  some vtc hire fake  user's and they make  a  vtc   with out  it  being  on the  forum or  any were else to find them  the only way to find  them  is from steam < so im not sure about the rules  about  vtc

76561198098873827.png

Yea, making a VTC is defiantly not a easy thing to do in a few days, there are some people out there that think they can make a VTC in a few days and expect everyone rushing in. Its a project to plan out over a certain time. Anyhow, i personally think FCT are growing extremely well and believe they could become another top thing. The VTC radio idea is a little sold out already and wont really attract that many people these days since Truckers FM & ETR are doing such a great job!

- Sting

• 2 weeks later...

Not to be "that guy", but I think all VTC's are great. They're all trying to create more of a memorable experience and enhance the community further than it already is. Some VTC members will try to argue or fight to be the best but they need to remember we're all part of the same community and should respect that. I personally am happy in Soarfly because of their efforts to create a professional and realistic company - I like that, it takes simulation to another level. Not to mention they approached me because of my mad driving skillz back in March last year.  ;) And managing all the events for Soarfly is something I'm very proud of.

Keep on truckin', companies!

• 2 weeks later...

Archived