"That could have been worse!"

Shatter

We've all had these days. First turn of the day and you screw up so badly people avoid you as you leave the city. You can't stop the tuck in time for lights, you get caught weaving in your lane. When you come to the fuel pumps you can't even back up straight. But your highlight of the day is moments like this.

2s9ds8z.jpg

You stop and think: That could have been worse! See that little lump just at the rear of the trailer? Yea, left front caught that at 60km/h.  Almost hopped the rail, and almost nailed someone who was going up the other way. Its time like this you park it and go away until you can drive again.

Nothing like a healthy dose of ETS2MP to raise your blood pressure.

Skillset includes: Speeding, running redlights, straight line backing, blind side backing, paraell parking, hill climbing, turning a 70 foot semi around in a tiny space. And driving forward

other  skills: Forum inactivity

Everyone has those days once in a while. You can't avoid them really

$ĝ† $αl†™
                                                                                                                                            My Timeline

2015                              2016                                2017                                2018                                 2019                               2020

image.png.eb72a906ab285e9c832317a851ff8ba0.pngimage.png.608bcf9759f058e5ed629fbcd272c4d9.pngimage.png.6128c9a945a66ae14868256932723412.pngimage.png.4212c57dd0bfa6d68705da04bffec7f8.pngimage.png.6a3b9da8b22eb70cf35d52e1c519ef60.pngimage.png.6128c9a945a66ae14868256932723412.pngimage.png.2127c084388aafe1d821d6900d1f3704.png

Sounds like a normal day for Kravaty.. Casually awaiting his post ;)

I rolled the other day on the mountainous roads near Italy, wasn't even going all that fast. I have my FFB set at the highest which feels really nice but really tries to stop you steering at higher speeds, I wasn't prepared for it to become looser at slower speeds and kind of over-turned flipping it :lol:

tick.png If someone has helped you, be sure to give them rep ^  

.:: Report a player  |  Appeal a ban  |  Forum rules  |  In-game rules ::.

fooe6764pi8y.png

Cf4QKob.png   Almighty moderator of the Forums   Cf4QKob.png

Been there done that! Forgot I was tugging that 20 foot coal trailer, took a sharp turn going to fast and laid her allover the ditch on the otherside.

Nothing like a healthy dose of ETS2MP to raise your blood pressure.

Skillset includes: Speeding, running redlights, straight line backing, blind side backing, paraell parking, hill climbing, turning a 70 foot semi around in a tiny space. And driving forward

other  skills: Forum inactivity

• 2 weeks later...

Archived