24H Charity Convoy for Tallinna Children's hospital!

soulhax

charity.png

Hello ETS2 Multiplayer community!

I and my small VTC invite you to attend on our Charity Convoy which will be on 15/01/2016 to 16/01/2016. Convoy will start at 6.00 PM by EET time and end 6.00 PM EET on 16/01/2016. It will start off in Dresden so please if you want to join into convoy be at Dresden 5.55 PM EET. Server would be Europe 3 (THIS IS CHANGED FROM EU1 to EU3!

about.png

The idea is to do 24 hours stream and convoy which will be driving all around ETS2 map and by doing this ride we're going to collect all the money from donators to give it to the Tallinn Children's Hospital. Hospital is located in Estonia, Tallinn and here is their website - http://www.lastehaigla.ee/en/. But still why am I doing this? Because I was in this hospital too and I know how hard it is for them without very good machines and operation unit. Yes they have normal operation unit but it should be upgraded to the next level. So I'm asking you to help them out with me!

Channel where this convoy will be broadcasted: http://twitch.tv/divisor3

Maybe we are going to broadcast this convoy on some radio aswell,  we don't know yet! We are going to add more information tomorrow if we are going to change something or update.

PS! It would be great if some IG admins could join to the convoy to be "police". 

Nice idea.

Good luck for your event & collect.

Please just respect the rules ingame and enjoy for that convoy :)

Kind regards from France, shadho

French Eagle Gaming ferme ses portes définitivement (y compris tout ce qui est lié de près ou de loin à cette team que j'ai fondé.) Aucune justification ne sera faite de ma part concernant les raisons de cette fermeture soudaine. J'arrête également mon rôle de modérateur, également pour raisons personnelles.

Do you have a route? Or is it just follow the leader and the roads may take us to wherever it takes us?

Just a tip if you are going to organize this kind of events again in the future, don't do it on such a short notice :s It's better to post it at least 1 week before the actual event so people can be aware of it.

Scar | Retired Legend

You can design and create, and build the most wonderful place in the world. But it takes people to make the dream a reality.

Banned: HELP! - Report a player - Help - Rules - Staff recruitment - Complaints/feedback

Obviously I wouldn't want to sound like a jerk saying as much, but since this is a charity event, could you state the site for the official foundation/organization/etc. through which this hospital will be receiving the donations and put that link on your streaming site as well? Some people could possibly want to donate to the said foundation directly, and of course it would be cool to show how much you gathered for them afterwards.

I tried checking the hospital's site, and I believe this would be it, http://www.minuunistustepaev.ee/supporters/become-supporter or at least that foundation supports a similar cause. 

I wouldn't want to doubt a good cause, but given that we're all pretty much anonymous on the internets, taking this sort of precautions just adds a bit more credibility to projects like this. 

1. I'm not anonymous - go google Kaarel Virroja. Streaming over a half year for now.

2. Your link is not right. They have only one site this: http://lastehaigla.eeand the charity homepage http://toetusfond.ee. Both links are on my social pages and in stream.

3. They don't have available option to donate from other countries. It's country inside payment and all the donations will be sent to them with proof. If they would have justgiving charity page then I would use it but they don't.

• 2 weeks later...

Event has passed. Locked and archived!

$ĝ† $αl†™
                                                                                                                                            My Timeline

2015                              2016                                2017                                2018                                 2019                               2020

image.png.eb72a906ab285e9c832317a851ff8ba0.pngimage.png.608bcf9759f058e5ed629fbcd272c4d9.pngimage.png.6128c9a945a66ae14868256932723412.pngimage.png.4212c57dd0bfa6d68705da04bffec7f8.pngimage.png.6a3b9da8b22eb70cf35d52e1c519ef60.pngimage.png.6128c9a945a66ae14868256932723412.pngimage.png.2127c084388aafe1d821d6900d1f3704.png

Archived