To disable the truck speed limit.

Go into your in-game options --> Gameplay --> Uncheck "Truck SpeedLimit"

Regards

> Joined 29 Nov 2014 - 10 Year Anniversary <

History

Previously known as Louie G 

Former Truckers.FM Station Manager & Presenter

Former Apollo Logistics, Atlas Logistics & Nordic LTD Manager

Please keep in mind that if you take any online contract with World of Trucks, your speed will be automatically limited to 90km/h(55mph) regardless of your in-game or server settings.

• Upvote 1

-- One banned troll means one sad troll. Conserve banning. The trolls will appreciate it.

҉  PEOPLE'S REPUBLIC OF RECKLESS DRIVERS

SprinterFS.gif

Hello,

All the above posts are logical answers. If you do all of the above you will definitely not be able to get past 90 kilometres per hour (K/PH) / 56 miles per hour (M/PH). I know what I just said is true because I've done it. Europe #2 has bugged before and the city speed limit can apply when it isn't ment to.

Hopefully this helps you.

-Beefy

Edited by MrHarv
Removed quote's, Added word "posts" to represent the quotes you selected.

If my comment helped, Please give a Positive Rating above ↗ ↗ ↗

^

If you think anywhere on Server EU#2 is bugged with speed limits, please create a thread in "Bug Reports" section, so that developers can deal with it.

-- One banned troll means one sad troll. Conserve banning. The trolls will appreciate it.

SprinterFS.gif

^

You can find out the cities with bugged/glitched speed limits, and report them in Bug Reports section. It will be better if you have videos of the glitch as evidence.

Please create the bug report so we can discuss over there, as we are going off-topic in this thread. Further posts about the bug under this thread will not get approval due to irrelevance.

SprinterFS.gif

Topic inactive! Closed and moved to unsolved!

$ĝ† $αl†™
                                                                                                                                            My Timeline

2015                              2016                                2017                                2018                                 2019                               2020

image.png.eb72a906ab285e9c832317a851ff8ba0.pngimage.png.608bcf9759f058e5ed629fbcd272c4d9.pngimage.png.6128c9a945a66ae14868256932723412.pngimage.png.4212c57dd0bfa6d68705da04bffec7f8.pngimage.png.6a3b9da8b22eb70cf35d52e1c519ef60.pngimage.png.6128c9a945a66ae14868256932723412.pngimage.png.2127c084388aafe1d821d6900d1f3704.png