Any way to report player without his Steam/ETS ID?

Air73

Question

Hi.

I simply can't find the profile of someone. I'm not sure why, but I really can't. When I closed the game to start creating the video and ticket for the report, that was around 30min after the event, so obviously, the "recently met" players list on Steam was full of people that wasn't him. Steam research function doesn't help, I tried a lot of different things, no luck. Obviously his name on Steam is not the one he use for his ETS2MP profile... And at last, even Google doesn't help in this case.

So, as the title says... is there any way to report him?

I precise for those who don't know, the report system check if a profile exist or not when you submit the ticket, so putting a random ID doesn't work.

Thank you.

7 answers to this question

No. You need to report a player on the forums with either a ETS2MP ID or a Steam ID.

1. Go to Documents
  2. open the ETS2MP folder
  3. open Logs folder
  4. It will say log_spawning_ then whatever date its
  5. Open in Notepad, and click ctrl + f
  6. type in the players username.
  7. Copy and paste the ETS2MP Id of that player into the report system.

That's the way I find the ETS2MP Id's of players I report.

• Upvote 1

High End Transport, Driver | WoTRDB, Support and Translator | Freelance Virtual Photographer                                          

KVVcvfk.jpg

Excellence In Motion

If you know their Steam name (which you should if you have evidence), you could use a site such as https://steamdb.info/calculator/to get their Steam64 (or whatever that is called). It'll be down the bottom, for instance, mine is: 76561198021934421

You're looking for the long line of numbers in the users URL in that section :)

• Upvote 1

tick.png If someone has helped you, be sure to give them rep ^  

.:: Report a player  |  Appeal a ban  |  Forum rules  |  In-game rules ::.

fooe6764pi8y.png

Cf4QKob.png   Almighty moderator of the Forums   Cf4QKob.png

Hi

The easiest way of obtaining their ETS2MP Details is within game.

When in-game, get their in game player ID then open the chat with "Y" and type /pinfo (In game ID)

This will show all their ETS2MP Details, take a screenshot so you can use that in future reports.

Regards

• Upvote 1

ETS2MP 2014-2017 Reunion

10 Years in TruckersMP

History

Previously known as Louie G 

Former Truckers.FM Station Manager & Presenter