Support Team Recruitment

fyzz08

Hello truckers,

We are looking for new supporters! If you applied in the past and weren`t chosen, you can apply again.

For more information, check the requirements below and send in your applications.

The support languages that we are interested in are:
Italian French German Polish Romanian Russian Spanish Turkish

but you can apply even if you don`t know any of the above.

Requirements:
- You must be 17 years old or older.

- You must have a good knowledge of English

- You should have about 50 useful posts

- Good forum and in game behavior.

- Dedication and devotion to help other people.

Send in your applications here: https://goo.gl/J8zki2
End of recruitment: 31-01-2016

I can`t offer you anything except my friendship, my thanks and some of the thanks of the people you`ll help.

Good luck!

fyzz08
Support Team Leader

• Upvote 18

• 4 weeks later...

Hello everyone.

For transparency reasons I decided to post some results of the last support recruiting session and, as I received a few requests from the applicants to know if they were accepted or not I will write some clarifications on the matter.

Requests: 75

Unique Candidates: 67

Trolls: 5

Double entries: 3

Accepted: 8

Rejected: 40

Pending: 19

You receive a message from me only if you were accepted, but you can ask your status by sending me a private message.

Applications rejected were due to: insufficient forum posts (<10), too many bans (>5), lack of English knowledge and insufficient age.

Few words about the pending - your application is good, but at the moment we reached the limit in the support team or we are not looking for the languages you currently master. I presume, at most 5 other persons will be chosen from pending when we`ll have available slots in the team. After this, a new recruiting session will start.

In the next session about 20 of the 40 rejected will be blacklisted so I won`t have to count them again.

There is no ETA for next recruiting session.

If you have other questions feel free to send me a private message.

• Upvote 12