Again same problem (MODS)

Maiky

Question

5 answers to this question

Multiplayer compatible mods must be activated and used in single player, saved, then are able to be 'used' in multiplayer.

This description is right, but also confusing, and better described with an example.

I use a lights mod that works in multiplayer. I activate the mod in single player, add the lights to the truck in SP, save, then load MP. The game states I have incompatible mods, click ok, and the lights I added in SP, though not normally able to be added without the mod, are on the truck for use in MP. If I go to change these specific lights (beacon on the bumper), I cannot do it in MP.
(Example also works with MP compatible truck and engine mods)

Similar situation with trailers. Activate the mod in SP, go pick up the trailer, save. Boot up MP, load save, drive with MP compatible mod trailer.

Hopefully this helps you out a bit more than "use single player to use the MP compatible mods"

An8mXaY.png

Do not activate any mods in your ETS2 mod manager. It is disabled by ETS2MP mod, and none of the mods will work in game.

To use any allowed mods, please activate the mod in single player mode (or steam launcher), activate and use the mod before you quit single player mode. Your game will be auto-saved if you use the default settings. Then, you can carry on your modded truck or trailer to any multiplayer server.

Attention: allowed mods should only come from this list, or you may receive a long-term ban for cheating.

-- One banned troll means one sad troll. Conserve banning. The trolls will appreciate it.

҉  PEOPLE'S REPUBLIC OF RECKLESS DRIVERS

SprinterFS.gif