Hackers?

Roflknife

Record it and make a report @ http://ets2mp.com/index.php?page=reportthats all that can be done, it is a hack and the person will get banned for 1month

Kind Regards,

El1teZombiezHD

[TruckersMP Retired Team Member (Ex-Game Moderator)]

If you are replying to me, please @mention me (@El1teZombiezHD ) or quote my message otherwise I may not respond

Agreed, at least if they are used to harm other players (e.g. 1 month ban for speedhack seems fine, unless if it's used to ram other players with insanely high speed). 1 month for doing something like this sounds weird, if someone even thinks of doing something like this, what are the chances that they'll stop after getting a one month ban?

Why would you want to use hacks in a truckin game except to troll people :/

To be fair, a lot of people who say that someone is speed hacking in particular, sometimes it can be down to the fact that they have the limiter on, I mean today, I had a new guy call me a hacker because I "flew" past him at speed, all I was doing was 68MPH (at the server implemented limit) and he must have had the limiter turned on so he was stuck at 56MPH, I used to think that when I used to use the limiter in MP, you were going only 122MPH slower but when someone passes you, it feels like theyre going way quicker.

But on a topical note, ive seen with my own eyes hackers at work, guys with NC hacks sending people flying like toys, ive seen hackers who teleport around trying to force you to crash into you so they can report you... its not as uncommon a sight as many might be led to believe, I for one would never use hacks, even though I know roughly how they can manipulate the games code so that they can do what they wish..

your video is pvt so i can not see :P

Things That Make You Go Hmmmmmdff40m.png

^ last thing bout tpíng its not tpíng they load save games

oh no, its TPing alright, theres a huge difference between that, lag and save loading (im not a noob you know). the people ive seen have been behind me one minute, then ahead of me the next, I recorded it once (sadly the file got deleted when I cleared up my hard drive) but it wasn't lag or save loading or anything like that because for one, both of those have their own elements that dictate to you that lag or save loading has just occurred, also the way the guy was moving sporadically around the map showed tell-tale signs that it was Teleporting occurring, for example, his vehicle was teleporting in front of me directly across the road from kerb to kerb, also if it was lag I would have noticed the jittering and the fact that his wheels would have been spinning yet he wasn't moving (which was not occurring) so alas, Teleporting is a thing people should be aware of, as well as false claims of speed hacking too (ive been warned for "speed hacking" even though I was doing the server limit of 68MPH and had video proof because my revs were idling at that speed.

Archived