NCZ Hacking or Server Error

küçük çıplak cüceler

Mod Version: 0.2.0.5.2  and previous versions

Controllers Used: Keyboard
Description of Issue: Using no collision area hack or server error.
How to reproduce: idk... I actually think this is the biggest server error or whateve of ETS2MP mod.  For example, our own friend passed inside of us while we were in the our big convoy about 5 months ago. We also were in ts3 and he was with us. Everybody hated him at the moment and he was reported by one of us who records after the convoy. He banned after than, he says "Im sorry but I was recording that part too, pls dont call me like that I'm not a cheater I can prove it." He made a ban appeal with his records and unbanned. I dont remember who was this guy right know. He showed his video and he just saw empt road at the same time when he passes inside of us at the same where :huh:

Please check'em all videos; I think they are not even aware of what is happening :) He cant see anyone on road, on tab menu etc.. The only thing what they see empty roads.. They may have been banned unnecessarily so far.

For example; this :  I dont wanna report that guy this way (maybe he can be reported to reckless driving)  cuz I have seen maybe 5 times such events before.

Screenshots / Videos:

Video1

Video2

Video3

Best Regars

zrnNm4.gif

• 2 years later...

Archived