What are your favourite photo spots on ETS2 ?

TizzyTam

My favourite is on the bridges of Scandinavia. They make for some great photos.

High End Transport, Driver | WoTRDB, Support and Translator | Freelance Virtual Photographer                                          

KVVcvfk.jpg

Excellence In Motion

i had some really good ones

but some idiot formatted his hard drive -_-

anyway

but heres one

https://www.worldoftrucks.com/en/image_detail.php?id=000000000013257A&back=online_profile.php%3Fid%3D138331

I love the photos which include the water. The effect looks really great with the water reflection.

i found this one other day on scandi lol :D

gddd_zpsvsxduvqu.png

Wow , that one is great never seen that one before

When it's quiet, the road to Europort is quite a nice one. Just where the road starts to merge on the other side, a nice picture there with the water. Can't do this on MP sadly, as it's always filled with flipped trucks/major traffic jams. And the odd truck in the sea looking like some sort of strange shark :P

There is a place, Switzerland I think, Which has loads of mountains and theres a wavy road going through it and the view is amazing. especially with winter mod. Lost all my screenshots but it's a great place to get some good pictures. 

Sounds good I'm going to check that out Scandinavian areas seem to have extremely good photo areas

^^ i couldn't laugh at that video because to me nothing like that ever happens . i drive with troll's most of the people i talk to are clown's so there for 40% you might know are good i dk lol because every one is the same . btw nice video

this here showing the truth about ets2mp >>http://plays.tv/video/5687c0a49e2231987f/ramming?from=user

^ so there you go that happens every day it dosent even matter if there is a admin this how ever will not" STOP" <

76561198098873827.png

just wait  for  it   you will get this issue  every day << but  i dont care  because  its  a game  were  people  dont follow  the rules  acting  like they are  more better  than each  other  there  for  i have  never  100% ever  seen this  with any  other  multiplayer  games  in other  games  such as  farming  sim  i have never  had any problem  im so happy enjoying this  game  same  with  train simulator 2015  love  there  dlc  really  nice .

76561198098873827.png

Archived