Donator (option) Server

CRYHACK

Still found this before but...

What you think about a option to have a donator server with like 250 slots only.

Why? Because of all these trolls outside there. This guys given a **** about admins, stuff and rules. Driving like hell with 110 km/h...

I'm someone who always following all the rules, I'm never driving to fast. I'm never driving over red or doing any other stupid things. As my Signature says its not Need for Speed its a Truck Simulation.

Also I think there are many other People outside there were are willing to pay to have a cleaner Truck Simulation gameplay.

Think about and feel free to post your opinions below.

Yours sincerely                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                            was my comment helpful? like it... thanks!

CRYHACK

Guys... its Truck Simulation and not Need for Speed.

Please follow all the rules and drive respectfully.

Steam:

http://steamcommunity.com/id/CRYHACK

do not add me without a good reason.

4979233181.png

It is a good idea, don't get me wrong but servers cost a lot of money and the money that gets donated (not a lot) goes towards them as much as they can but donator perks would be a good idea to get people to donate and help out more :D

Kind Regards,

El1teZombiezHD

[TruckersMP Retired Team Member (Ex-Game Moderator)]

If you are replying to me, please @mention me (@El1teZombiezHD ) or quote my message otherwise I may not respond

Not a bad idea. But of course, servers are expensive things and I doubt people will donate enough to keep all servers running (unless someone raids a bank ;) )

Nice thinking, but unfortunately, I'm doubtful it will be done.

Regards.

High End Transport, Driver | WoTRDB, Support and Translator | Freelance Virtual Photographer                                          

KVVcvfk.jpg

Excellence In Motion

yea but if we ban people then they are going to ask for a refund oh and removed all the profanity in the post INCLUDING YOU'RE SIGNATURE!

I completely removed all the bad words...

The bans should not be a problem because a donation is a voluntary thing. And when you break rules than you can still get banned.

I also doing this with my CS:GO server where you also can donate to get perks.

Yours sincerely                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                            was my comment helpful? like it... thanks!

CRYHACK

Guys... its Truck Simulation and not Need for Speed.

Please follow all the rules and drive respectfully.

Steam:

http://steamcommunity.com/id/CRYHACK

do not add me without a good reason.

4979233181.png

Good idea, but trolls will be trolls and donate to annoy the ones who donated for the clean driving. Idk if it's possible, but let's say anyone, not just a troll, but mainly for them, If they ram someone they automatically go shaded out to where they no longer can hit anybody. It only resets after a certain amount of time and separation from other users. Probably impossible but just makes me think of gta where you can do that so other people can't kill you xD

Coincidentally i was talking to some friends about this sort of thing today, I think it would be a great idea, but along comes the complications like the cost of the server itself, who is going to moderate that server, How are you going to stop people that haven't donated from joining that server and so on. 

Don't get me wrong it is a smashing idea if there was a way to work the finer details out.

First I want to say that I like the idea of a (smaller) private server with hopefully more truckers who are aware of the traffic rules.

I totally have back in mind that accidents can happen everytime like in reallife and probably that in ETS2MP there are more accidents happening due to the limits of computer/game technology like a maximum view distance or connection issue and this can cause accidents without being it a fault of the driver. But I think that some players are really ruining the experience of very many other players because they are not following a single rule of the street like for example right of way which everyone should know - even kids.

And (without advertising the game or DLC) I think that the streets from the Scandinavia DLC are a lot cleaner (drivers know what they are doing) than in the standard game in europe which maybe is caused due to the small price of the DLC. So maybe a private server can make the streets (a bit) cleaner.

I am aware that a server brings many difficulties with it like the cost or the moderation but all in all I think that this is a great idea.

• DevOps

Donation based server is no-go; if you'd like to help out please remember to disable adblocker on our site and if you are looking to help more : https://www.paypal.com/us/cgi-bin/webscr?cmd=_flow&SESSION=XUNtP1ePAbKlL17fdmhEoKKI3SG3AOw2l-XFPDcW7zrYDgTZ5u_UCGFo-fC&dispatch=5885d80a13c0db1f8e263663d3faee8d64ad11bbf4d2a5a1a0d303a50933f9b2. I have pondered with the thought of a 'hardcore' server in which there is no GPS, manual only trucks etc, that type of thing but at the moment we have more things to work on than features like that. Again I want to re-iterate the wording from above... 'pondered' does not mean it's going to happen. I am just sharing that there was some thought, but as of right now we need to focus efforts on ats.

Traffic Cameras : twitch.tv/kat_pw | Ets2Map : ets2map.com
Kat_pw Status:image.png[CCTV #1] Status:image.png[CCTV #2] Status:image.png[CCTV #3] Status:image.png

^ Im liking the no gps thing. Would love to see how many people actually know the map.

$ĝ† $αl†™
                                                                                                                                            My Timeline

2015                              2016                                2017                                2018                                 2019                               2020

image.png.eb72a906ab285e9c832317a851ff8ba0.pngimage.png.608bcf9759f058e5ed629fbcd272c4d9.pngimage.png.6128c9a945a66ae14868256932723412.pngimage.png.4212c57dd0bfa6d68705da04bffec7f8.pngimage.png.6a3b9da8b22eb70cf35d52e1c519ef60.pngimage.png.6128c9a945a66ae14868256932723412.pngimage.png.2127c084388aafe1d821d6900d1f3704.png

why waste  money  on a  server  that  has  bug's  in it  and also  the scs are  busy with  ATS  so wait  in the  future  if it does  or does not happen  but  like  kat_pw  said  it a  Donation based server is no-go so i agree with  him  . beside  every mp games  has  silly  user's online  and  we call them troll's  as you all know .

so just  play  on the server  that  there are  plz   :D

76561198098873827.png

• 2 weeks later...

Archived