severe server lag

Zebulink{aus}

Today I noted that at random times, I had ping peaking up to 5k, my average ping is 320 (australian internet), other trucks were jumping around. I was also with a group of friends who were experiencing the exact same issues on their end. Some of these people not in Australia, but still had pings up to 8K, yet again, other trucks jumping around the road.

After we finished what we were doing, I decided to watch CCTV for a bit and noticed other people jumping around, and then the stream had to buffer for a bit. This happened twice before writing this.

I was wondering two things:

1. Has anyone else experienced this?

2. Is there something wrong with the server?

An8mXaY.png

I had this the other day whilst we were doing the 24 hour charity event. My ping never gets higher than 50ms even whilst streaming, yet it was telling me I had a constant 2000ms and kicking me (the tab menu said otherwise). I don't believe this is client side, it has to be server side as the previous posts suggest

tick.png If someone has helped you, be sure to give them rep ^  

.:: Report a player  |  Appeal a ban  |  Forum rules  |  In-game rules ::.

fooe6764pi8y.png

Cf4QKob.png   Almighty moderator of the Forums   Cf4QKob.png

• 1 year later...

Hi There,

This bug report has expired and will now be closed.

If you still experience this issue, feel free to make a new bug report and we will see what we can do in regards to helping you fixing the issue

Thanks & Happy Trucking!

/Archived

Archived