Experiencing kernel error or random crashes on TruckersMP Island? ×

Trucking options

Martijn2111

Question

Hello,

I've recently starting to play ETS2MP and I extremely like it so far.

I just wanted to ask, what are all the trucking options and how do those work? Right now, I'm just going to a company and get a job, attach the trailer, deliver it and start this over and over again which is slowly getting boring.

Are you in the multiplayer also able to create a trucking company like you can in singleplayer? I've also read something about a VTC, which I think means Virtual Trucking Company. What's this, and what can I do or not do with it? And what is World of Trucks?

Hopefully someone is able to clear out my concerns shortly. Thanks in advance.

Greetings,

Martijn from The Netherlands

5 answers to this question

You can also join a VTC, instead of creating one, if you dont want to start from the bottom with few drivers etc. You can find many of them here.

Companies often have convoys and meetups, and so does streamers. This is a great way to get new friends on the road!  :)

Everyone gets bored and sleepy if they repeat deliveries all the time.

Therefore, there is the Multiplayer mod. Therefore, there are VTC's, convoys, free-roamers, trollers, etc.

VTCs have been explained quite clearly by the earlier replies.

You can also set up a World of Trucks account with SCS. You can upload screenshots, make your profile trucks, sign online contracts for your deliveries, and customize your license plates with WoT. During the 2014 Xmas Holidays, WoT also gave the "Raven" skins and wheel sets as a free DLC to players who transported Xmas gifts for a certain distance.

-- One banned troll means one sad troll. Conserve banning. The trolls will appreciate it.

҉  PEOPLE'S REPUBLIC OF RECKLESS DRIVERS

SprinterFS.gif

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.