The future for ETS2 with ATS at the highspot.

Ferren84

What we need to remember is that because of the small map. ATS MP servers will not have 2300 slots. The size of the servers will be relevent to the size of the map

No map size has nothing to do with server limit... if anything a smaller map = more players.

Simply because if the map for ets2 is 200,000 km ² the code has to sort and relay users based on those numbers

If ats has only 10% of that there's less GPS points less possibilities.

Likely however they'll convert a eu server to ats keep it at 2000+- mark because the server still has to sort and send out relative information to users.

Signature removed by a wondering ghost

SUS0M9O.gif

I'm excited with ATS on Feb. 3 but still I'm going to think which one to play. Right now I wasn't able to play on ets2 or et2smp because kind of busy with real life, but I miss playing xD. I guess they will surely give new updates to ets2 however there is a big impact for ATS because it sounds new, still there will be players who will still be playing ets2. excited for ATS2mp too :)

Tbh, I think SCS should change the whole perspective of both games. Put ats and ets2 together, for example. With the ports you can travel from the UK to America. and from America to the UK. change the name instead of having Euro Truck Simulator 2 and American Truck Simulator, have something different which will fit both of the games etc.

^

Yeah. No one transports goods with trucks through the ocean. For that there are things called cargo planes and cargo ships.

Some people should really get a license before even thinking about buying Euro Truck Simulator 2 or American Truck Simulator. Drive safely, folks!

GP53e75.jpg

< < < Don't bet on sinking ships because they'll turn your chips to trash! > > >

• 3 weeks later...

Archived