Experiencing kernel error or random crashes on TruckersMP Island? ×

Do you prefer to be in/run a VTC or independent?

Miles!

VTC or not?   

124 members have voted

1. 1. VTC or Independent?

• In/own VTC!
    • Independent!

As the title says, What do you prefer? Being in a VTC or driving independently? 

Okay due to a lot of people saying both...

If you had to chose one, Either work constantly in a VTC, or drive independently which would you chose? 

*With the VTC option, you can still work solo, but if your VTC calls you to do a convoy, you must attend provided your ingame  :ph34r:

?q=76561198010396994&theme=Default

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I checked both answers! While driving in a VTC can be really fun and adds a tad more purpose into your jobs I still prefer being independent for the most part. I've been in a few companies but never really got overly enganged with them so once again I'm running on my own. If I manage to find a VTC I really like then sure, I'll probably join that one. :P

Besides, filling in a form after every job is so time consuming! 

I used to be an independent driver but then I joined a VTC to feel what it's like. However, that specific company didn't fulfill my expectations so I left that VTC. I then decided to join another VTC and I don't regret it so far :)
I don't drive that much anymore since I'm an admin but I try to grab every opportunity to drive with that VTC.

Scar | Retired Legend

You can design and create, and build the most wonderful place in the world. But it takes people to make the dream a reality.

Banned: HELP! - Report a player - Help - Rules - Staff recruitment - Complaints/feedback

Mixed experiences.

RTS was a hardcore VTC which I enjoyed the heck out of driving for all of 2 days.  Stobart, I joined out of curiousity and feels like a more "social" VTC which StuartD is constantly working on features.

It seems it's either hardcore or solo for me, with nothing in between.  I don't need a VTC to join convoys etc.

I've been in few VTCs after months of independent driving. It was cool and it's always good to drive with someone and feel that you belong somewhere but it can sometime become a burden because certain VTCs require of you to meet certain criteria in order to stay in company. Currently I have no VTC and I prefer to drive freely just listening to the music so I'll go for independent driving.

76561198032972697.png

Hey Ghost , the trip logger in Stobart is currently in beta testing - only premium members can test it right now. But once Stuart manages to iron out the glitches, the logger will be available for all members.

Stick arround, it's worth it.

As for the topic at hand, i'm in this great Stobart Trucking VTC, but the way i see it - it doesn't have to be a stressfull situation - i can play SinglePlayer whenever i want , i can play multiplayer whenever i want.

I don't know about other companies, but this one accepts jobs completed in Singleplayer, so no matter what i play,  i can still "do my part" in the company.

The wonderfull folks you usually find in companies, should be there as an extra bonus to your own personal enjoyment of the game, not like your real life boss stressing you about deadlines and "attending convoys or else you get fired".

Those who feel stressed by VTCs need to keep looking for other ones, to have fun and relax.

stvsmaller_zps107050c2.png

Doing the Multiplayer Hardcore Challenge on the Europe #2 Server - Currently level 15

Archived