Kat_pw

Ets2map Megathread

I just wanted to leave a thank you, been using this since the start, and loving how this is getting along!

Thanks KAT, well done !!

• Upvote 1

Is there a bug that sometimes keeps people logged in or appearing online? Apparently Im still online outside of Aberdeen, but I haven't played the game for hours so I cannot see how this is possible.

*Oh byt eh way, I have logged on just to try and see if I can clear it, but prior to that it was hours since my last login :P

Guest Tuxy Fluffyclaws

It happens when the api gets stuck, I'm poking kat the moment he's awake ;P

I read up until page 8 so I don't know if these questions has been asked recently.

1) But is there any plan for implementing the current plugin into the actual game installer itself as part of installing multiplayer, or has that been done already?

2) Have you considered making this a replacement for the current map system in the game or perhaps a key-bind to overlay the actual map from the ets2map.com website onto/over the game screen, similar to the tab menu? (Requires truck to be stopped.)

3) I know I am not suggesting a very simple task here, but I do think it may be possible to take the current markers on the map and put them over the website map for the implementation of replacing the in-game map with your plugin. (You could use something similar to Sockets, ie: a webbrowser control for Internet Explorer which can be declared in code if you use custom libraries similarly to that provided in Visual Studio.)

Does that make sense? Just throwing some ideas at you as you move further down the road with this plugin. :)

I had some troubles with radar, it doesn't work.

I have the file installed/pasted in the place.

Anyone else have the same issue?

any idea whats happened to the map? offline for me and I only just installed the stuff to sort it so i can see myself xD

Server 2 of map down at moment. was frozen/stuck last couple of days. nwo it wont even attempt to go to it

Hello, I wanted to download this but in the downloaded file was no winrar file, I don't know why. I really wanna use it, please reply. :(

I'm unable to get it to work. I had no "plugins" folder in there so I created it. after launching the game and the profile was loaded, the game notified me of some "advanced SDK" modification. game's running, but I'm not on the map.

If you are connected to multiplayer you will be on the map no matter what now. The radar is kind of obsolete. It would be nice though if we could have the radar make less of a delay on the mat because there is some delay after the update where everyone is always shown.

I forgot to mention too, if you click on the circle that is your truck, the map should auto-follow you on your travels :)

I have tried clicking the circle but nothing seems to happen. Any chance someone could fire some screen shots off. Thanks in advance. - Have sorted this :)

I have another question, my user tag on the radar isn't inline with what my steam and ets2MP account user is. Does this mean my user tag above my truck is what shows on the radar or what my steam and ets2mp account is???

Thanks in advance :) happy trucking

Bump

It needs to be running in background for it to send data.  You can choose to open ETS2MP first or Launcher.py first. (Order of running does not matter, as long as the program is running while you play it will send data)

I'm confused, I see on the truck on the map and all but I can't follow it or see stats. What do you mean the program running in the background? Am I missing something?