Kat_pw

• Replies 362
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • DevOps

Updated

New Features:
* Scrolling camera inertia
* Smooth truck interpolation (works when following a truck by clicking on it as well)
* Truck Facing Direction / Rotation (can be a slight bit off at times)

Please let me know if you run into any bugs or have any input!

Traffic Cameras : twitch.tv/kat_pw | Ets2Map : ets2map.com
Kat_pw Status:image.png[CCTV #1] Status:image.png[CCTV #2] Status:image.png[CCTV #3] Status:image.png

• DevOps

btw, are the grey boxes intentionally made?

http://img.prntscr.com/img?url=http://i.imgur.com/2RnqwF4.png

Yes, they are to show the trucks, do you not like the look of it?  We're still playing around with the looks/graphics of it still.

Hey,

Is it possible to search after ID or Name?

Tonight I will be working on a feature to find someone by profile_id   

Kat_pw Status:image.png[CCTV #1] Status:image.png[CCTV #2] Status:image.png[CCTV #3] Status:image.png

Nothings in game it displays where you are on the website nothing else afaik ;)

* Truck Facing Direction / Rotation (can be a slight bit off at times)

We need this for in game lol...But it's good to see it can be done web side, it gives hope :)

So when is it going to be integrated or is it already?

Signature removed by a wondering ghost

SUS0M9O.gif

I must  say i do like this addon, and i also like the new update with the trucks displayed.

The only thing i've seen, is that sometimes it takes about 1 minute to minute 'n half for me to show up on the radar, afther i have startet it. (ie afther starting ets2mp, logging in, and getting into my truck,   get the id, tab out, and enter it into the radar, tab back,   and wait til i show up.  Then i tab out again to select my truck )

Is it just the way it is, or am i doing something wrong?

But thank you very mutch for your work!

Dude, this is an internet forum. You can't expect people to read stuff. Jeez.

And we want players who can behave, I'm afraid we can't have what we want :(

"Just remember...if the world didn't suck, we'd all fall off. "

I must  say i do like this addon, and i also like the new update with the trucks displayed.

The only thing i've seen, is that sometimes it takes about 1 minute to minute 'n half for me to show up on the radar, afther i have startet it. (ie afther starting ets2mp, logging in, and getting into my truck,   get the id, tab out, and enter it into the radar, tab back,   and wait til i show up.  Then i tab out again to select my truck )

Is it just the way it is, or am i doing something wrong?

But thank you very mutch for your work!

your "blip will dissapear when you tab out since the game is not your main proccess anymore

veteran3.png.00cc537938db70681c433a3de1c

78feccb3735d4d601c213217d51504ad.png In Game Status:status.png

5bdbc323038b92f79529c309a81d3847.png   ||  50b10f433129aa1b36b61c39f11c9548.png  ||  6713a22eca15b698d909cd3166af3950.png

• DevOps

I need to do some more work on the radar.dll agian. Essentially now the radar client sends to my server but i'm already getting everything from the game servers themselves.

Soon, the radar client will turn into a more of an 'advanced stats' type of program where you will be able to see information on other trucks on ets2map.com if they are running it as well (Destination, Job info etc)

your "blip will dissapear when you tab out since the game is not your main proccess anymore

I think you missunderstood me.

What i ment is that i'm waiting in my truck, ingame,, and that it takes up to 90 sec for it to show up in the radar.

I don't tab out more than twice. 1 to enter the id, and then right back ingame, and the 2. time to target my tuck. I'm ingame wile i wait for it to show up. And i need to tab out, to put in the id, right?

My radar can not find the dll. Asks if you want to install. (Y / N) .I choose Y but nothing happens. What's the problem? And what is the solution?

Are you running it as admin?

And, check that the .dll is present in the game folder.

I allways get that message, and just hit no. And it launches ok.

But you'll probably need to run it atleast once as admin.

I think you missunderstood me.

What i ment is that i'm waiting in my truck, ingame,, and that it takes up to 90 sec for it to show up in the radar.

I don't tab out more than twice. 1 to enter the id, and then right back ingame, and the 2. time to target my tuck. I'm ingame wile i wait for it to show up. And i need to tab out, to put in the id, right?

Are you running it as admin?

And, check that the .dll is present in the game folder.

I allways get that message, and just hit no. And it launches ok.

But you'll probably need to run it atleast once as admin.

Yes, I am running as admin.
The DLL is in the folder but the radar does not identify.
The installation path is this?
C: \ Program Files (x86) \ Steam \ steamapps \ common \ Euro Truck Simulator 2 \ ets2map radar

I am installing this path, apparently it is not correct.
When I run the radar, it reports that etsmap2 DLL is missing but as you can see in print, the DLL is there, then what would be the possible problem?

I took one print after pressing the Y + enter, this attached, if necessary.

post-20767-0-53163900-1430621173_thumb.p

post-20767-0-15665800-1430621176_thumb.p

post-20767-0-49348000-1430621178_thumb.p

if i'm not totaly wrong, the ets2map.dll should be in the same folder as your eurotrucks2.exe file.

I too get that error, but i just hit no, and it works ;)

Archived