Ets2map Megathread

Kat_pw

Things i would like to see in future versions:

Map layout - Since its not possible to save/load custom map colors, what do you think of making 2 or 3 default themes? For example, lighter colors, medium and darker. So you can change all map colors with 1 click.

Player search - An input field just to quick search a player for his ID/Nickname

Online Players - Total of players/max in the server

Nice work Kat.

76561198058702725.png

• Replies 362
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • DevOps

Things i would like to see in future versions:

Map layout - Since its not possible to save/load custom map colors, what do you think of making 2 or 3 default themes? For example, lighter colors, medium and darker. So you can change all map colors with 1 click. Save features with cookies should be out soon

Player search - An input field just to quick search a player for his ID/Nickname. Soon I will have a feature where you will be able to search for a player indeed.

Online Players - Total of players/max in the server This is a great Idea, I'll put a quick addition to the api and try to get that showing somewhere

Nice work Kat. Thanks =^-^=

Traffic Cameras : twitch.tv/kat_pw | Ets2Map : ets2map.com
Kat_pw Status:image.png[CCTV #1] Status:image.png[CCTV #2] Status:image.png[CCTV #3] Status:image.png

I can not use the card with my iPad. There is no way to choose a car and move around the map. Gestures are not working.  :(

that might be due to the fact that safari is running in a mobile preset the only browser i know were you can switch from a mobile profile to a desktop is Opera but its most likely due to the fact that your using a mobile device

veteran3.png.00cc537938db70681c433a3de1c

78feccb3735d4d601c213217d51504ad.png In Game Status:status.png

5bdbc323038b92f79529c309a81d3847.png   ||  50b10f433129aa1b36b61c39f11c9548.png  ||  6713a22eca15b698d909cd3166af3950.png

• DevOps

I can not use the card with my iPad. There is no way to choose a car and move around the map. Gestures are not working.  :(

Strange, android gestures are working fine. Does ipad have chrome by chance?  (I don't have one)

Kat_pw Status:image.png[CCTV #1] Status:image.png[CCTV #2] Status:image.png[CCTV #3] Status:image.png

Hey @Kat_pw, i have a suggestion for the map  :D

Could you make the players appears when the map zoom all the way up, so we can find our friend easier since the first time open the map is on Rotterdam. This is for the example http://webeye.ivao.aero/ (IVAO Map for Flight Simulator (IVAO Network)). And the map shows when we click on the player. Keep a good work mate. B)

Best regards from me.

TERjqBU.png

• DevOps

@Kat_pw, I hope to see the name bug being fixed soon.

It's nice to have the map open on another screen when driving convoy's.

So you can track the others :D

It should have been fixed since Friday / Saturday. Are you still having issues?

im realy keeping track of this project since the beginning as i found it a realy awsome idea.its allready working better then i tought it would ever,soo keep up the good work kat!! :D

nsa-meme.jpg

So the NSA are in ETS2MP now...

:D

Oh nah, it's PST who is watching you :3 what kat is doing is just short term, I'm the long term intelligence :3 I can say where you where 17th of may, or anyone else… MUAHAHAAH! >:3

• DevOps

Updated to version 1.17

Thanks to @mwl4 for the help in creating this! It is now just a standalone dll that will report your current truck, job to be shown on ets2map.com!  We will begin collecting some more tracking data soon so stay tuned for 'trails'

Download Link: http://ets2map.com/radar/ets2mp_radar_dll_v_1.zip

Install to C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\SteamApps\common\Euro Truck Simulator 2\bin\win_x86\plugins\

Screenshot_42.jpg

• DevOps

May be someone already posted this request !

Kat_pw  please add a username search feature in map so we could just find a person in map by typing his name or user id in search box

Thanks for the suggestion! I am going to have to do a bit of research into the feature, but I should be able to tie it in somehow :)  Give me a few weeks to look into it~

It's just me or the data represented in the map is delayed from reality? In earlier versions I used to put the map in a window or another PC to see who is coming, but now I cant trust in this information because sometimes is aprox. 30 seconds delayed.

I've tried in two computers, using both firefox and chrome, same results in every case.

Sorry if this issue was discussed before, I've read the thread but didn't found something related.

1.png

btw, haven't seen it mentioned,   but in norway, stavanger and kristiansand is a tad bit wrongly plased ( the names, not the citys ) 

Stavanger is placed close to kristiansand, and kristiansand is placed in the middle of skagerak ( the ocean ), fairly close to gøteborg

names%20out%20of%20place.png

Edit : 

By the way, are there any chance that you could start using cockies, to save (colour) settings ? So that i don't have to do that everytime i load up the map?

And, againg, it's a greate tool you've made, really like it. Keep up the very good job you're doing!

Dude, this is an internet forum. You can't expect people to read stuff. Jeez.

And we want players who can behave, I'm afraid we can't have what we want :(

"Just remember...if the world didn't suck, we'd all fall off. "

• DevOps

It's just me or the data represented in the map is delayed from reality? In earlier versions I used to put the map in a window or another PC to see who is coming, but now I cant trust in this information because sometimes is aprox. 30 seconds delayed.

I've tried in two computers, using both firefox and chrome, same results in every case.

Sorry if this issue was discussed before, I've read the thread but didn't found something related.

Sorry for the delay sometimes. There is a small issue where the gameserver isn't sending us enough packets to keep everyone refreshed. This is being investigated.

hi

Why I have no information, while on the API, they are informed well

This is when using /follow/, current bug. I will be fixing this later tonight.

btw, haven't seen it mentioned,   but in norway, stavanger and kristiansand is a tad bit wrongly plased ( the names, not the citys ) 

Stavanger is placed close to kristiansand, and kristiansand is placed in the middle of skagerak ( the ocean ), fairly close to gøteborg

Edit : 

By the way, are there any chance that you could start using cockies, to save (colour) settings ? So that i don't have to do that everytime i load up the map?

And, againg, it's a greate tool you've made, really like it. Keep up the very good job you're doing!

Thanks for the kind words! I'll look into cookies tonight and try to fix some of the names on the map.

Archived