Ets2map Megathread

Kat_pw

• Replies 362
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • DevOps

Updated server api software to match new R3 patch. Names should now also be showing on map.

Note: Your name will probably not show up if you are running radar until you go past someone else running the radar. (for now)

Thanks!

Traffic Cameras : twitch.tv/kat_pw | Ets2Map : ets2map.com
Kat_pw Status:image.png[CCTV #1] Status:image.png[CCTV #2] Status:image.png[CCTV #3] Status:image.png

• DevOps

That´s really helpfull. Really impressive work Kat_pw, this is getting better and better. Keep on ; )

Thanks!  There should be some new features coming out soon-ish for the maps. Stay tuned! :)

Kat_pw Status:image.png[CCTV #1] Status:image.png[CCTV #2] Status:image.png[CCTV #3] Status:image.png

• DevOps

hello I have a problem with the radar mods I can not seem to make it work pouver you help me thank you

Hey Spy, from that screenshot it looks like it is functioning correctly.

• DevOps

Kat_pw hello but on the game map there is not anything blue or green point y has zilch

The radar client is for sending your data to the ets2map.com map website, it won't show things on your ingame map. Sorry for any confusion. 

Archived