Kat_pw

• Replies 362
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • DevOps

Updated: 1.16

http://ets2map.com/radar/setup_1_16.zip

Installation program
Program now is .exe dependent (Should not need python installation)

Automatic ets2map.dll installation

Please let me know if you have any issues.

Traffic Cameras : twitch.tv/kat_pw | Ets2Map : ets2map.com
Kat_pw Status:image.png[CCTV #1] Status:image.png[CCTV #2] Status:image.png[CCTV #3] Status:image.png

• DevOps

So, this happened :)

http://imgur.com/M1KxHER

I think it's pretty self explanatory, but just in case .. run -> answer: n -> error .. does not happen when runned as admin, tho :)

Haven't tried running it with game yet, but I expect no problems, so other than that, nice one :)

Sadly for now the program still needs to be run with administrator, you are correct~ :)

Kat_pw Status:image.png[CCTV #1] Status:image.png[CCTV #2] Status:image.png[CCTV #3] Status:image.png

I have my old issue (Errno 10045). -_-  I tried set all permissons for using TCP&UDP, adding python and radar files to exclusions in ESET Smart Security. Turning them off but it's not help. :wacko:  I am still forced to use my combo-wombo-run technic (open Launch.py with python - F5 - get error - don't close window with error - launch  .exe or .ink or .py - doesn't matter what of these).  :lol:

76561198015987122.png 11812887.jpg

Kat, I have a suggestion, don't know if it's too hard to implement, but would be nice for those who keep track of ourselves in ets2map while driving, the idea is quite simple:

If your ingame ID is 217, entering in your browser to ets2map.com/id/217 te map automatically show the location of the truck in the map and keeps following it.

Thanks for your time,

Regards!

1.png

• DevOps

Kat, I have a suggestion, don't know if it's too hard to implement, but would be nice for those who keep track of ourselves in ets2map while driving, the idea is quite simple:

If your ingame ID is 217, entering in your browser to ets2map.com/id/217 te map automatically show the location of the truck in the map and keeps following it.

Thanks for your time,

Regards!

Good Morning,

I'll start working on this, it's a good idea; it will take a bit more planning and work on my end the more I think of it, but totally possible and doable~ 

Cheers!

The end of pServer.py shows what is processed by the program :: 2E69636D = current EU1 Ip Address in HEX. It will take any packet that is to or from the server and forward it for processing.
        if data[0][12:16].encode("hex") == '2e69636d': #Is this packet FROM the ETS2 server 2E69636D            self.q.put(data)        if data[0][16:20].encode("hex") == '2e69636d': #Is this packet TO the ETS2 server 2E69636D            self.q.put(data)

use constant for that value :D

Probably someone already said that but it would be cool if you could easily see the traffic in zoomed out map

Super awesome update!

Both features are visible and live on ets2map.com

Addition of radar and stats icon on trucks that are sending data using radar client

stats1.png

LIVE STATS!! (Of players running radar with ets2map.dll enabled) Just click on a truck with the broadcast antenna and at the bottom of the screen will display real-time stats of their truck.

stats2.png

Kat_pw,by clicking on the player does not have radar icons? 

08875d015981.jpg

In order to have the radar icon, you need to install the ets2map.dll and run the radar after you actually load in game to your truck, not just to your profile. The Console window will tell you that it is working ( at the same place where it now says that it was not found ). Then it should work.

Your way to help me.

Kat_pw, Is it possible to combine ets2map radar and myvtc.net or add VTC list for your project?

To the members of my company were allocated a different color. Or another offers...

I support the idea, but why not go on steam_id?

Thanks for you work!

ExtDriverFromLogs (unpack you ets2mp spawning logs) >|< SaPi (advansed info about servers & users in your browser!)

• DevOps

on 1.16 it say it is missing ets2map.dll, but every time i type y, and press enter, nothing happens.

You may have to place the dll in there by hand. (Also, please make sure you're running the application as administrator) 

• DevOps

Few lines might be missing, but the map does not go much further anyway. It's in early stages or development, have patience :)

This is correct, I have re-captured the map and am looking to spend time to put it back together to include the other cities (there are over 10,000 screenshots to make this up!)

Nice tool, but too much upload traffic for my bad internet connection in areas with more than two other players.

Normaly I have a ping of about 50ms, and with the tool in backround and more than two other players in range my ping goes up to 500ms and more, because of the uploaded data.

One thing I noticed is, that ets2map.dll is installed as est2map.dll in the plugins folder.

Other thing is, that my truck was only visible for a short time on the map. I clicked it to follow it's position and even when my truck got invisble on the map the following worked and other trucks were reported to the map.

Greets

FrachtZwerg

• DevOps

Author, you can make an application under Linux? Python have on Linux ....

What do you mean exactly?  The code will work on linux but you need to run the game in order for it to work, the MP mod will not work under linux. If you want to mirror your ports on a network switch and have the radar running on linux, that is possible.

Whether the project is still being developed?

From the information that I have a map was to be combined with Multiplayer not to install any additional software. The truth? Still valid?

What do the red points on the map?

image,9NoIHJCkg1,300.jpg

When the errors will be corrected in the names of cities?

image,T6RWUkwy1O,300.jpg

When the corrected the eastern part of the map Polish?

image,baFHNp1sP8,300.jpg

This part of the map is poorly mapped

image,eQrJZxT5cy,300.jpg

I have not followed this topic a long time, so I apologize if it duplicates a question.

rtrn263.png

Archived