Ets2map Megathread

Kat_pw

• Replies 362
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • DevOps

Game crashes with using this, when can i expect a update of the radar kat?

Soon soon, I still need to do some setup at the new place. But by the end of the week there should be an updated dll.

Cheers

Traffic Cameras : twitch.tv/kat_pw | Ets2Map : ets2map.com
Kat_pw Status:image.png[CCTV #1] Status:image.png[CCTV #2] Status:image.png[CCTV #3] Status:image.png

Is there a bug that sometimes keeps people logged in or appearing online? Apparently Im still online outside of Aberdeen, but I haven't played the game for hours so I cannot see how this is possible.

*Oh byt eh way, I have logged on just to try and see if I can clear it, but prior to that it was hours since my last login :P

BigDave1985

I read up until page 8 so I don't know if these questions has been asked recently.

1) But is there any plan for implementing the current plugin into the actual game installer itself as part of installing multiplayer, or has that been done already?

2) Have you considered making this a replacement for the current map system in the game or perhaps a key-bind to overlay the actual map from the ets2map.com website onto/over the game screen, similar to the tab menu? (Requires truck to be stopped.)

3) I know I am not suggesting a very simple task here, but I do think it may be possible to take the current markers on the map and put them over the website map for the implementation of replacing the in-game map with your plugin. (You could use something similar to Sockets, ie: a webbrowser control for Internet Explorer which can be declared in code if you use custom libraries similarly to that provided in Visual Studio.)

Does that make sense? Just throwing some ideas at you as you move further down the road with this plugin. :)

Aireviel.jpg

Retired ets2mp trucker, cya all elsewhere. B)

• ~~~~~ TripLogger assistant developer. ~~~~~

• ~~~~~ Follow me on TwitchTV ~~~~~

• ~~~~~ Add me on Steam ~~~~~

• ~~~~~ Don't report players, you will be banned for it. ;) ~~~~~

• ~~~~~ Be Chill, life is only a game ~~~~~

• ~~~~~ Aireviel ~~~~~

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • DevOps

any idea whats happened to the map? offline for me and I only just installed the stuff to sort it so i can see myself xD

It broke after the server restarted, I need some time to fix it (probably tonight). My apologies for the inconvenience! 

Traffic Cameras : twitch.tv/kat_pw | Ets2Map : ets2map.com
Kat_pw Status:image.png[CCTV #1] Status:image.png[CCTV #2] Status:image.png[CCTV #3] Status:image.png

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

I'm unable to get it to work. I had no "plugins" folder in there so I created it. after launching the game and the profile was loaded, the game notified me of some "advanced SDK" modification. game's running, but I'm not on the map.

I forgot to mention too, if you click on the circle that is your truck, the map should auto-follow you on your travels :)

I have tried clicking the circle but nothing seems to happen. Any chance someone could fire some screen shots off. Thanks in advance. - Have sorted this :)

I have another question, my user tag on the radar isn't inline with what my steam and ets2MP account user is. Does this mean my user tag above my truck is what shows on the radar or what my steam and ets2mp account is???

Thanks in advance :) happy trucking

Bump

27.png

• 4 weeks later...

It needs to be running in background for it to send data.  You can choose to open ETS2MP first or Launcher.py first. (Order of running does not matter, as long as the program is running while you play it will send data)

I'm confused, I see on the truck on the map and all but I can't follow it or see stats. What do you mean the program running in the background? Am I missing something?

Archived