Ets2map Megathread

Kat_pw

• Replies 362
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • DevOps

It seems like it´s sonthing i don´t get here. I can see my name on ETS2MAP.COM even if i havn´t got this dll installed?

Correct, with the DLL installed you will additionally show others your current truck and job information.

Traffic Cameras : twitch.tv/kat_pw | Ets2Map : ets2map.com
Kat_pw Status:image.png[CCTV #1] Status:image.png[CCTV #2] Status:image.png[CCTV #3] Status:image.png

• DevOps

What would be cool but i know would never happen is where the roads on the map change colors depending on density/traffic but i know this would take a long time and it would be hard to do so i don't expect it.

Agreed!! Maybe in a far far future version, it would take a lot of computation!

I noticed that I have the icons of company which flash, then stop, I touch the zoom, they re-flash.

I am working to get a fps slider, this happens when the computer is sometimes not fast enough to draw, or you have many browser tabs open in the background. 

Mine says allways offline and never gets online when i am online in ets2mp

I'm showing you online eu2 right now. Ther eis usually a 5-10 minute delay due to caching needs. 

^Are you playing on EU1 or EU2? I thought it wasn't implemented yet on EU2.

Eu2 should be fully working on the map now as well :) 

Kat_pw Status:image.png[CCTV #1] Status:image.png[CCTV #2] Status:image.png[CCTV #3] Status:image.png

yes the .dll library is for 1.17 not for 1.18 the additional information dll handler needs to be upgraded, causes crashes but also dsync to radar site information way delayed or not displayed at all.

Cheers

Yeah, thanks Kat for this project, which is getting better and better! ;)

Also, mb as a feature request... Can you implement search and focus player by it's ID on server? Would be a great and handy feature! May be in future, when you will have more time... thanks. :)

76561198013530245.png

'Yet' :)   Just need some more free time and we will have either html5 storage or simple cookies for it.

Cheers

Can't wait for more features. This is a great project Kat :D

• DevOps

What is planned for the future with this? This project has really taken off, I like it.

Should have more info in a week or two :) I am bust with some IRL stuff but hopefully things will calm down soon. 

Archived