Big,problems with ETS2 // help pls.

AlexVLGGR

Question

Hello,guys I'm a normal user of ETS2MP game / forum and I,have a very big problem.

Since I reinstalled my windows ETS2 / ETS2MP makes me angry everytime I open it.

The problems is like that : I open ETS2 multiplayer or singleplayer,I create a new driver profile, and after that I select the city.Everything goes perfect,but after I select the city,and after that is a little job , a tutorial , eh when this job loads , it makes suddenly black screen and music background, and stays like that 4ever.

Pls help me, I'm in a company and I don't want to be kicked out.

7 answers to this question

Hi there. Welcome to the ETS2MP Forums,

Seems like your trying to start a new profile in MP, which to be honest, is not a good idea. Multiplayer has some issues with Quick Jobs, and they don't work well. My suggestion is that you go back to Single Player, and build up your profile there. Once you have your own truck, come back to Multiplayer. For the black screen after you select your job, try to re-install your graphics driver, or re-install Multiplayer.

Regards.

High End Transport, Driver | WoTRDB, Support and Translator | Freelance Virtual Photographer                                          

KVVcvfk.jpg

Excellence In Motion