multiplayer not working

tomgregory118

Question

You could have -

1. The wrong version of ETS2 on Steam
  2. Not installed it to the correct place in your documents

You need to make sure you have the 1.22 ETS2 version on Steam, and that you have installed it to the correct place. If you are stuck with installing, follow this detailed guide - https://forum.ets2mp.com/index.php?/topic/158-how-to-get-started-in-multiplayer-with-mods-tips/

Also, do it come up with any Error Message when you try to open MP?

High End Transport, Driver | WoTRDB, Support and Translator | Freelance Virtual Photographer                                          

KVVcvfk.jpg

Excellence In Motion

Hi,

as soon as I try to open mp I get three options but all three I get this reply, Could not inject dll into game process (initialization of client failed). Please try launching game game again. if this problem still occurs please try reinstalling the mod. I've reinstalled it about 5 times.

still comes up with the message

Where is your MP installed to? It NEEDS to be in the Steam Directory Folder. It is located here - C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\SteamApps\common\Euro Truck Simulator 2

• Upvote 1

High End Transport, Driver | WoTRDB, Support and Translator | Freelance Virtual Photographer                                          

KVVcvfk.jpg

Excellence In Motion

I am getting the same error,

Could not inject dll into game process

I have reinstalled the whole game from the disc, downloaded the mp mod so many times I cant remember how many. The mp mod is installed in C:\Program Files\Steam\SteamApps\common\Euro Truck Simulator 2 Multiplayer and have tried the admin route aswell.

After a week of trying I am getting very close to dumping the whole thing in the trash

The needs of the many out weigh the needs of the few.

Jestem nowy na forum a ets2 pobrałem i kupiłem dzisiaj jak pobieram Multi Player to w trakcie pobierania wyskakuje mi błąd ''Niepowodzenie-błąd sieci''?

Pomóżcie proszę

I am new to the forum and downloaded and bought ETS2 today also downloading Multi Player when you download it gives me an error ' Fail network error ' ' ?
Help please
Edited by MrHarv
Added english translation

I am getting the same error, Could not inject dll into game process

The mp mod is installed in C:\Program Files\Steam\SteamApps\common\Euro Truck Simulator 2 Multiplayer

Multiplayer should not be installed there. That's the file path you need to choose so multiplayer can find ETS2 executable file. Multiplayer should be installed in "program files (x86)".

Ready to go!

Hi guys,

well, so far not so good.

Re-loaded Direct X, no change, up to date or better installed.

Dumped steam and reloaded, so should be a clean and up to date version.

Moved multiplayer to programs X86 -  C:\Program Files (x86)\Euro Truck Simulator 2 Multiplayer

Reinstalled ETS from disc.

The only thing that has changed is that I no longer get any error messages when I launch Mp. I get an option of how to launch, Direct X recommended etc then nothing.

Any other thoughts please, maybe a list of directories of where all the ETS files are located so I can compare where things have gone.

Thanks in advance

Jon

Hi,

Steam is fine, launches Single player and world of trucks with no issues.

For the techno' experts can you tell me if the directory info is correct.

C:\Program Files\Euro Truck Simulator 2

C:\Program Files\Steam

C:\Program Files (x86)\Euro Truck Simulator 2 Multiplayer

As I have said. Everything works with no issues until I try to launch MP, then nothing.

Euro Truck Simulator 2 (folder with the game executable* in it) should be in folder common. Find it following this path: 400bdd8adb062940f48a6b9f5371532f.png

Steam should be in Program Files (x86)65d0d13662f2275398a8e6e7935496bc.png

Euro Truck Simulator 2 Multiplayer should be in Program Files (x86): (same path as above)

* Don't mess ETS2 documents folder with game exe folder. The folder with the game executable looks like this:

ec81875557626369ba711b013ef3e351.png

I also apologize if it looks like I think you're stupid. I don't mean that. I just want to make sure any silly mistakes are made. Sometimes I mess simple things like this myself   :rolleyes:

I hope this helps, TruckBro 

• Upvote 2

Ready to go!

Okay then,

Everything deleted from my PC, no more ETS2 to be found.

Reinstall from disc, single player okay but I have lost all my progress.

Downloaded Mp steam account okay.

Launch Mp ------NOTHING

Anyone want my ETS2 disc and Scandinavia add-on.

What I need is all the folder pathways as nothing goes into X86 by default.

Last chance guys then I'm out of here.

Try this:
there is an option to transfer CD / DVD version to version steam -> lower left corner on steam-> add more games-> active game on Steam -> select ETS2 and enter your code for steam-> game has been download
then download and install Multiplayer in      / steam / steam aps / common (SAME WHERE TO STEAM I downloaded the ETS 2)

i transwer my ETS2 and other games from CD/DVD to Steam

Sounds like your stumped, so here's what I did:

1. Install the DirectX runtime: https://www.microsoft.com/en-us/download/confirmation.aspx%3Fid%3D35

2. Install steam from the Internet to C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam

3. Log in to steam, go into library and download ETS2 SP.

4. Download the latest version of MP from ets2mp.com

5. Run MP setup, install MP to C:\Program Files (x86)\Euro Truck Sinulator 2 Multiplayer

6. The next window will ask for your ETS2 SP folder. This should be:

C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\Euro Truck Simulator 2

6. Finish installation of MP, then enjoy! ;)

• Upvote 1

^

Write it to text file, then copy-paste it to multiplayer

• Upvote 1

Мой канал на Youtube:

d811b1c5c437.jpg                                                                                                             Наша группа ВК: Помощь по Euro Truck Simulator 2 Multiplayer.