Cannot join any servers

Dyriolon

Question

Hello everyone.

There is the problem, my game just don't want join any servers.

I can log in without problems, join any servers, but this message appears every time :

2016-01-03_21-02-28.jpg

I've tested all the servers, launch the ets2mp with admin rights, reinstall ets2mp, and it's not a case of full servers (the indicator says the server is at 50% of his capacity).
I never join any servers, and it's the 3rd day I've the problem.
I also searched on the forum, but I didn't find any solutions...

Thanks you for your help.

And I'm not English, so don't judge me c:
  • Upvote 1

12 answers to this question

And this is on all Servers? We have had many people come to us with this issue today, as the servers have been full. That message normally appears when the servers are full, and you are in a queue to connect.

High End Transport, Driver | WoTRDB, Support and Translator | Freelance Virtual Photographer                                          

KVVcvfk.jpg

Excellence In Motion

Hello and welcome to the forum!

What is your ping in ms? What is your internet speeds? (upload/download)

Make sure your not connecting by VPN. Also check you Internet Speed www.speetest.net

Thanks you ! I'm not connected by VPN currently, here is a speedtest http://www.speedtest.net/my-result/4965748599

And this is on all Servers? We have had many people come to us with this issue today, as the servers have been full. That message normally appears when the servers are full, and you are in a queue to connect.

I've test Europe #1, #2, #3, #5, and USA #1. And several times in a day, knowing that it's been three days that I have the problem.

Hi there,

Make sure you check the status of the server before trying to connect, Most of the servers are full recently http://stats.ets2mp.com/

Kind Regards,

El1teZombiezHD

[TruckersMP Retired Team Member (Ex-Game Moderator)]

If you are replying to me, please @mention me (@El1teZombiezHD ) or quote my message otherwise I may not respond

Hello

Do you have any Antivirus on your PC? If yes, Disable it and Relaunch ETS2MP with admin rights by clicking ets2mp desktop icon > run as admin

Hi ! I'm on Windows 10, so I use the default Windows Defender, I disabled it, launched ETS2MP as admin, try to connect to Europe #5 when he was mid-loaded, but the result is the same...

Hi there,

Make sure you check the status of the server before trying to connect, Most of the servers are full recently http://stats.ets2mp.com/

I tried to connect to the servers with the smallest load, I can wait as long as I can, the issue is still present. I honestly do not think it's a problem of full servers...

For information, I tried to ping the servers, they reply without problems...

2016-01-04_18-30-54.png

Does your ISP block any connections to any servers? Do you currently have any ports blocked on your Modem/Router? Also, try restarting your router, maybe reset to factory defaults of none of the above works.

Kind Regards,

El1teZombiezHD

[TruckersMP Retired Team Member (Ex-Game Moderator)]

If you are replying to me, please @mention me (@El1teZombiezHD ) or quote my message otherwise I may not respond