Menu login unclickable - help please

SavageKieran

Question

Hey there,

I am SavageKieran in-game, and I am having some problems logging in on the game itself. Basically when I click on the game on my desktop, I get the usual two loading screens which I can skip with ESC, and then it comes up with my login which is correct, and when I attempt to click "Login" nothing happens, it also doesn't let me click anything else within this menu like the forgot password button, the server list, and even the x button which allows me to close the game, though there are many other ways to close the game like for example, alt + f4. But yeah, I cannot get onto the game as it will not me click anything on the login menu.

EDIT: I've tried also clicking on the main menu of Singleplayer as well, to which I've found doesn't work either, so basically nothing on Euro Truck is clickable. And yes, I have tried restarting my laptop, as well as my game around 5 times now.

Please help me!

Thanks

8 answers to this question

Hi,Can you play single game?If you can play single game , you must delete and install ets2mp.

zllWZR.pngLggJM0.png

Jkk5Jn.pngyooyZN.png

r88qzP.pngVvAaNq.png

zlrvgj.pngG2oQEZ.png

yoL8mj.png6q57Qv.png

Last sentence:You choose Directx for launch game

try clicking your right mouse button. Clicking it on the start screen may activate/deactiveate it as usually with tab opened

Yeah, that's what I have to do, thanks!

Hi,Can you play single game?If you can play single game , you must delete and install ets2mp.

zllWZR.pngLggJM0.png

Jkk5Jn.pngyooyZN.png

r88qzP.pngVvAaNq.png

zlrvgj.pngG2oQEZ.png

yoL8mj.png6q57Qv.png

Last sentence:You choose Directx for launch game

Either this, or try to verify your game cache files in steam. I had a similar issue and verifying the game cache files fixed it for me.

Thank you to you guys as well for concerning.