Experiencing kernel error or random crashes on TruckersMP Island? ×

Cannot connect to Multiplayer

Patros[PL]

Question

Hi all

I just can't connect to any of Europe 1,2 or 3 and I have no idea why..

Can someone help me ? Is just keep saying that server is full post-56615-0-85112700-1451846712_thumb.j

But they not full...

post-56615-0-04670500-1451846690_thumb.p 

PS: Yes I know that was a topic already like that..

76561198030837678.png

7 answers to this question

That is because the status updates are not 100% accurate, it still shows as there being spaces free but they're not.

Only thing you can do is wait in the queue to join the server. 

• Upvote 1

If my comment helped you in any way, or you found it funny, click this button ↗↗↗

76561198170110153.png  Truckers.FM No.1 Trance and Dance DJ  SCS Closed Beta-Tester 

^The data on the status page is a bit inaccurate. If the server queue is full it means that the server is already full. Try connecting to another server.

Eu2 had some problem this afternoon. If yoou can't connect to it, try another server

"Just because others break rules, does not grant you the permission to break the rules as well"

Please drive respectful on the servers. Thank you!

Try connecting to eu3 or eu5 even, those tend to be less full than eu1/eu2. The mp has gained a lot of popularity over the last few weeks, and there has been an influx of new drivers coming in to the servers, so the mp servers have been filling up quite quickly lately. 

76561198125848184.png

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.