Experiencing kernel error or random crashes on TruckersMP Island? ×

Graphic card drivers crashing!

tobbhert

Question

hey i need some help, i got a AMD Radeon HD 6700 Series graphic card.

After awhile when im playing ETS2MP then my game freezes but i can still hear audio, and when i do CTRL ALT DEL i get a message that my graphic card drivers has crashed.

But its only when im playing ETS2. Im playing CSGO, LoL, Live for speed and other games but it doesnt happening when im playing that?

Help please!

7 answers to this question

Update your drivers on your Graphics Card. They might be out of date.

High End Transport, Driver | WoTRDB, Support and Translator | Freelance Virtual Photographer                                          

KVVcvfk.jpg

Excellence In Motion

I am using windows 10 yes. and my other specs is pretty good. My cousin just helped me to upgrade my whole computer GPU, CPU RAM and new motherboard so i thought it would be better, but ill try to update my drivers and stuff.

Can it be because my computer is 64 bit?

I am using windows 10 yes. and my other specs is pretty good. My cousin just helped me to upgrade my whole computer GPU, CPU RAM and new motherboard so i thought it would be better, but ill try to update my drivers and stuff.

Can it be because my computer is 64 bit?

The mp client is going from 32 bit to 64 bit only support soon. Currently the ets2mp clients runs on 32 bit, but they will be porting it to 64 bit over the next few months. The 32 bit client may be causing the instability issues, since 32 bit is less stable than 64 bit. 

I agree with other posters, check/update your graphics drivers. They would most likely be causing the issues you are experiencing. 

76561198125848184.png

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.