No jobs, can't fix.

optimal7114

Question

11 answers to this question

Because Quick Jobs don't work well in MP for some reason, I would suggest going back to Single Player, and save up your money to buy your own truck. Once you have bought your own truck, then you should play MP. It's not a bug, just quick jobs don't work well in MP.

• Upvote 1

High End Transport, Driver | WoTRDB, Support and Translator | Freelance Virtual Photographer                                          

KVVcvfk.jpg

Excellence In Motion

Its not always good to re-set you economy. Try sleeping a couple of times, or F7 Enter to the service. This should flush through the jobs again.

High End Transport, Driver | WoTRDB, Support and Translator | Freelance Virtual Photographer                                          

KVVcvfk.jpg

Excellence In Motion

Are you using quick jobs or Freight Market with your own truck? In multiplayer, this will make a difference, as Quick Jobs don't work so well in MP.

KVVcvfk.jpg

Excellence In Motion

Already tried but nothing helps to fix the problem permanently.

Are you using quick jobs or Freight Market with your own truck? In multiplayer, this will make a difference, as Quick Jobs don't work so well in MP.

I currently use quick jobs. I'm tired of repairing my truck after every job because of dangerous drivers.

Because Quick Jobs don't work well in MP for some reason, I would suggest going back to Single Player, and save up your money to buy your own truck. Once you have bought your own truck, then you should play MP. It's not a bug, just quick jobs don't work well in MP.

Thank you and everybody else who tried to help!